Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lovely Slave - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Lovely Slave (438 Views)

A Poem Written And Dedicated To Slave Trade Victims / A Slave To The Arse / A Slave To My Conscience - A Poem By Peter E. Chukwudeli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Slave by alfredolski(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
LOVELY SLAVE
Sermonizers of multifarious holy credos Had visited me in the past To patronize me about the recent acient affection Sacrificed for my sake. And to illuminate my addicted soul of who really love and care Who deserves full and non-attenuated attention. They stretched their alluring tongue and captured my straying mind in vain And in vain too they sat me down on the naked world To confer with me the need to be born alive time and again. My spirit disobey, hissing after each solemn period. Sometimes, calm and felt consoled. But like a he-goat, always going back to Babylon. Now, I am a drudge, drudge to love alone.
ii In a romantic boat with a she Whose seconds of kiss always set my ship asail And capable of blowing off solid bricks of zealous Persuaders. Myself,the love addict. Junkie and druggie of this shadowy love, Who heeded not the whistling hunters, Adamant still, bearing the early sacrifice in unclothedness, Now I am a slave, just an emotional slave.
iii At last, this is the story. At last the dog lost its way. The hunters are tired of their tireless duty. Now with a fractured heart, Dionysus I consult Crying daily as I search the broken pot for my real name. Oh! An enthralled pet I am.
AKINMULEYA .A. ALFRED ©2016

(1) (Reply)

For A Desert Falcon / Feelings Of Cain / Sweet Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.