Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals (1489 Views)

Incredible Real Estate Investment Offer / Incredible Real Estate Investment Offer / Incredible Real Estate Offer In Ibeju Lekki,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2016
I Want To Be Your Realtor! am here to talk about everything you need to do if you are interested in buying land with little or no money
Many folks, whether Preppers or not, dream of having their own special patch of land where they can settle in, raise a family, grow a garden, and simply take joy in knowing that the earth they stand on is all theirs. Whether you dream of homesteading as I do, or merely want to homestead in place, achieving that dream can seem daunting, if not impossible, if cash is short.

Today I hope to help you out make that dream come true with some tips for buying property when money is scarce. Now to be honest, I want to put u through as I think about my own journey to self-sufficiency

Here Is a tip to follow when buying property with little or no money when you are ready to start looking for your piece of ground Give me a call On 08027493735 or 08124579981 have got some good lands with Good Title and at a Strategic place In Lagos .

Steps to Follow In Aquring this Properties
1. Have some money. I know this sounds contradictory, but you really are not buying with little or no money. You are buying with little or no money all at once. The term earnest money refers to the part of the deposit/down payment you give with the offer. It says to the seller, “Hey, I am serious about wanting this property.” You need to have this. Give up a summer of eating out at your favorite restaurant, and you’ll have $500 in no time. Anything less than $500 looks like you are dealing from a weak position; anything more makes you look too eager.

2. You are Buying from a Reputable Real Estate Company's And not from the so Called Omo Onile

3.You pay First Initial Payment And Spread the rest withing 3Months 6Months 12 Months depending On Your Income

4. Most of You don't Know about Titles on Land but i will say here that Most of the lands are with Good Title and it is free from Government Aquisition

5. You Get Instant Allocation Once u finish Paying Up And you will be given All the neccesary document

So with this little info i have dropped here i hope i am able to clear u of any doubt you might be having before

List of Properties Available
HOW TO GET STARTED? Call: Temitope on 08024793735 0r 08124579981 (call or watsapp) to give you details on the way forward.

Cherrywood Courts ext--3m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI
White Oak Court--4m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI
Sandfield Court--4.5m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI
Uptown Court---3.5m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI
Lagoon Court---2m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI
Oceanwood Courts..1.5m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI
Lekki Royal Gardens......N3m C OF O LOCATION IBEJU LEKKI

Contact
Call Or Whatsapp : 08124579981
Call Or Whatsapp : 08035331074
Email:shoproperties4u@gmail.com or shoproperties@yahoo.com

Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 2:07am On Oct 30, 2016
We buy into the visions of affiliate companies, whose products are being promoted, thus going along in providing shelter for the masses with most flexible payment ever.
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
My contact :08124579981 / 08027493735 (Call or watsapp)
#NoAgencyFee#
#NoOmo-Onile#
#You are Buying From an Estate and From a Company#
#Good Land Documents#
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
I will appreciate if you can contact me if you are interested in any of our properties;
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 12:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Had a discussion with this client i helped in securing a land few years ago, he got the land years ago and he is just now building because the location was just too good to pass up. You need land before you can do a floor plan because that will determine what kind of a house you should build.Try To Picture Your Neighborhood in 5-10 years
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
call now for more details
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 3:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Call Us Today 08027493735
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Getting that big promotion must feel good.
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
definitions of wealth. I’m going to argue that wealth = real tangible assets.
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 5:29am On Nov 05, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Call Us Today 08124579981 , Let's be your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments in and around Ibeju Lekki
#No Omo Onile
#No Inspection Fees
#No agency fees
#No Legal Fees
#Safe And secured
#Instalment Plan Allowed
#Good Title
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by ShoProperties(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Homefinders:
Had a discussion with this client i helped in securing a land few years ago, he got the land years ago and he is just now building because the location was just too good to pass up. You need land before you can do a floor plan because that will determine what kind of a house you should build.Try To Picture Your Neighborhood in 5-10 years
Good Morning
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by ShoProperties(m): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2016
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
call for more info
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by ShoProperties(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2016
My contact :08124579981 / 08027493735 (Call or watsapp)
#NoAgencyFee#
#NoOmo-Onile#
#You are Buying From an Estate and From a Company#
#Good Land Documents#
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
call now and get your plot of land
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Homefinders:
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by ShelterHomes(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: I Want To Be Your Realtor! I Can Get You Incredible Real Estate Deals by Homefinders(f): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Live amidst wealth: Located proximally to Dangote Refinery Project.Lekki International Airport,Sea Port, Dupri Group Industry and Eleganza industries; your fountain can never run dry.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Single Plot Contain These Number Of Flats. / T.A GARDENS: 2 & 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Warewa Lagos Ibadan Expressway At 20m / Ikorodu Road Land by Odo iyalaro bridge. 550sqmt @ Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.