Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video (1043 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by rapcy(m): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2016
The Miss. Anambra saga is still growing strong, and a lot of people have made up their mind saying the girl was at fault and that's all that matters. Well, she has made a mistake no doubt, but, I think we should also ask ourselves who was behind the release of the video? In this piece Team Oderaigbo shares some light on what he knows happened to the girl. Read his post below;

"Yes, the Video may be real and it may be doctored, I am not here to defend the girl, her act or her reasons, I will do that when it's time, but I will do the right thing for now.

No Lady who wants to contest a PAGEANT who is a Virgin or an ACTRESS who swear her Thing we're not traded for position and exposition, same way the male counterpart will trade position for money, the female trade Sex for same and that takes no Rocket scientist to figure.
If you do not want to have SEX with those power brokers, then stop dreaming of fame that comes over night.. Moving on..

I know that once a girl gets pregnant every body will be breathing down her neck because she has been caught in the act, but 99percent of her mates and friends do eat the same Fruit, but her case is just because she was unfortunate or that she refused to take Pills that may cause her OVARY CANCER or she abort the pregnancy just like others and pretend that She is chassis.

Miss ANAMBRA was a victim of ABS AWKA, can NWORAH swear his innocence on the set up, the recording and the eventual expose?

Can Mr NWORAH swear by air he breath that what brought about the expose was not as a result of this Girl's resolve not to continue BANGING him and those he choose to donate her to?

Sure, she may have erred but what about ABS that sponsored the program and taking advantage of innocent Girls who want fame and expose, then after mutilating them, leading them into life unbecoming, then turn them to Sex tools or start black mailing them.

Didn't this Girl return the Car they gave her as FIRST PRICE when the threat became unbearable to her?

Why must ABS MD release this Video which I am yet to verify if it has some touch of NOLLYWOOD editing and effects.

The question should be, what has this girl done to merit ruining her future?

Maybe just maybe Team ODERAIGBO will start running investigation into the SEX trade coined as ABS BEAUTY PAGEANT.

THE GOVERNOR SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS and If NWORAH is found guilty He should relieve him off his job.

We certainly do not want to start expose on ndi na edina Umuazi Unizik and subject them into same Sex Slave, but if what it takes to balance this blackmail from ABS is to expose, then so be it.

Uche NWORAH should understand na obu nwanne Mmadu ga ana emegbu. Asi si kuwasiba, anyi akuwasiba.. Oderaigbo

The question is, WHO placed the CAMERA that took the Shot of the Sex thing?
Look at the faces of the girls involved and see the pupils dilated .
If this is what ABS takes as against NEWS vending then I am sure that many Women org in the state will like to wade in.
The question remains who drugged this girl's and gave them executive promises?

Can somebody provide this Girl's number ,we need to balance and expose the culprits

Sure, the ABS DAMAGING DIRECTOR must have considered self a Wizard when he pegged young Chidinma Okeke on the alter of sacrifice.

He waited after series of continual exploit, then when the Young girl got over the effect of the drugs or call it JUJU used to shackle her brain. She said enough of the nonsense and suddenly the ABS known for fabrication of News, a brand dedicated to producing programs that dent and damage the image of GOVERNOR OBIANOS opponents, the same News vending company deviated into sponsoring beauty pageant and taking advantage of young and pretty girls that are naive, those that think that there is honor among Men in high position- through fraudulent channels.

In course of the sponsorship, they have laid many Girls, but the Devils card is that when the last victim decided that enough is enough, the company decided that they will ruin her for life maim her for life and make her miserable.

Watch the Video ABS released on the 11th of October the same day they leaked the CUCUMBER VIDEO,.

That was after she returned the Car and crown, so the car will be used for another victim.

Maybe because they want to wash hands off the beauty queen!! .

Maybe they realise that the hate campaign will boomerang on the Government who gave her the crown that made her ambassador of the state.

Watch the defence of ABS and see how wicked they plotted the downfall of the young girl and now they have slated another trap for another Girl who they will also put under spell, then video her again for another black mail if she refused to succumb to perpetual BANGING.
They have set another date for another pageant, another scam and another scandal.

onye obuna si kwo oburu nwa nne ya Nwanyi.

We are coming for we will get ABS to apologise to this girl and exonerate her or they will have to run us out of town.

The Government should stop shielding SEX PERVERTS, who ruin our children and leave them devastated for life.
Team Oderaigbo is here for you."

http://www.dizboy.com/2016/10/team-oderaigbo-peeps-into-miss-anambra.html
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by Kingsley1000(m): 1:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has placed life n death before us but we should choose life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to choose life. Only demons force their way into humans, only demons forces one to live the life they choose for them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are we now becoming demons by forcing others to live the life we want them to live and not the ones they choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights to choose from us, We should take it from anybody. Jesus came into this life to die for sinners (homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people (homosexuals) through love. The more we express our hatred and push them away, the more they distant themselves from us and the more they distant themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act. The worst part is Christians are the people castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we must stop this act, we must approach them with love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of the greatest men of God I respect because his loving nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them? Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The more we keep condenming her, the more we push her to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke is her crime more heinous than that of our politicians who always loots our common wealth?
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by nosypat(m): 2:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by rapcy(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Kingsley1000:
Supporting homosexuals doesn't make you a
homosexual. People should be allowed to live their life
as long as they harm nobody. Let their conscience be
their judge. We are free moral agents, we have human
rights, right to life, right to be free, right to express
ourselves. If we are denied these rights, we lose our
sense of being humans. Even God our creator gave us
freedom to choose, He said in His book that He has
placed life n death before us but we should choose
life. He didn't make it mandatory for everyone to
choose life. Only demons force their way into humans,
only demons forces one to live the life they choose for
them n not the life they choose for themselves. Are
we now becoming demons by forcing others to live
the life we want them to live and not the ones they
choose for themselves? If God didn't take our rights
to choose from us, We should take it from anybody.
Jesus came into this life to die for sinners
(homosexuals inclusive). We can only win this people
(homosexuals) through love. The more we express
our hatred and push them away, the more they
distant themselves from us and the more they distant
themselves from us, the more they go deep in the act.
The worst part is Christians are the people
castigating homosexuals. If we do that, we are no
different from Muslims n we shouldn't call ourselves
Christians because Christ will never do such. Some of
you that criticize this Lady do terrible stuffs ten times
what she did behind close doors, just that you hvnt
been unfortunate to be caught on camera and go viral
on social media like her. Stop the hate game. If we
must stop this act, we must approach them with
love. I am not a Catholic but Pope Francis is one of
the greatest men of God I respect because his loving
nature to homosexual, muslims, etc. Christ died for
everyone sinners, adulterers, fornicators and
homosexuals inclusive. Why are we exempting them?
Chidinma I believe have learnt her lessons, she has
suffered a lot and deserves a second chance just like
we all. After all she didn't kill or mame anyone. The
more we keep condenming her, the more we push her
to committing suicide #IStandWithChidimmaOkeke
is her crime more heinous than that of our politicians
who always loots our common wealth?
You Nailed it
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 30, 2016
This situation makes me recollect what Jesus Christ told the Pharisees when they wanted to stone the adulterous woman... Jesus said if ye are without sin then cast the first stone. Yes she made a terrible mistake but the question is are we right to sit in the position of God by judging somebody of what you are equally guilty of?
Like the bible said "all have sinned and come short of the glory of the lord" .In other words no man is truly worthy to judge another.
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by rapcy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Shinyjay:
This situation makes me recollect what Jesus Christ told the Pharisees when they wanted to stone the adulterous woman... Jesus said if ye are without sin then cast the first stone. Yes she made a terrible mistake but the question is are we right to sit in the position of God by judging somebody of what you are equally guilty of?
Like the bible said "all have sinned and come short of the glory of the lord" .In other words no man is truly worthy to judge another.
you said the truth bro.
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by DodgerMighty: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mr Poster, I have read through your post and all I can deduce is that you have left the main issue of 2 Lesbians flaunting the law of our land, and you are focusing on the organizer of the pageant who no doubt might be taking advantage of the contestants in satisfying his useless sexual urge, in which nobody has made any formal complain to the police about such harassment. My question to you now is, were the two ladies forced to enter into the unlawful act of lesbianism? One thing you should know is that both ladies are above 18 years and hence are accountable for their action, so far as there was no coercion to influence them. I don't see the reason why we should leave the main issue and be focusing on the person who released the video. For me, arrest should have taken place by now for better investigation. Some people who shared your view in saying that both ladies should be left alone because they have suffered humiliation forget that justice must be passed. I am not a saint, but I believe that the day I'm caught in any unlawful act, judgement must be passed on me too. Nobody should be above the law. No sentiments attached.
Re: Team Oderaigbo reveals who was behind the release of Chidinma Okeke sex video by rapcy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
DodgerMighty:
Mr Poster, I have read through your post and all I can deduce is that you have left the main issue of 2 Lesbians flaunting the law of our land, and you are focusing on the organizer of the pageant who no doubt might be taking advantage of the contestants in satisfying his useless sexual urge, in which nobody has made any formal complain to the police about such harassment. My question to you now is, were the two ladies forced to enter into the unlawful act of lesbianism? One thing you should know is that both ladies are above 18 years and hence are accountable for their action, so far as there was no coercion to influence them. I don't see the reason why we should leave the main issue and be focusing on the person who released the video. For me, arrest should have taken place by now for better investigation. Some people who shared your view in saying that both ladies should be left alone because they have suffered humiliation forget that justice must be passed. I am not a saint, but I believe that the day I'm caught in any unlawful act, judgement must be passed on me too. Nobody should be above the law. No sentiments attached.
I believe everyone has been on her case, Judging and insulting her. She made a mistake no doubt, but at least we should ask ourselves how the video got released? Obviously, somebody somewhere wanted to teach her a lesson... I think ther's a need to know why he did that.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid New Artist Mr Eazi & Dj Cuppy Rocks London As Sexy Models Welcomes Him (p / Wow!!! Take A Look At This Crazy Fact About Erigga Paper Boi / See This Picture Of 10 Siblings From The Same Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.