Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

On Chidinma Okeke's Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On Chidinma Okeke's Saga (703 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Chidinma Okeke's Saga by Chidosqi: 3:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Deep down inside, I believe she was blackmailed but it is good everyone learns from her experience. Growing up, I had this polished fulani natural look that attracted a lot of men and even modelling agencies. Everyone seemed to like me more especially when they came closer to me. It was like a blessing and curse to be alluring cause some people concluded that I am an 'ogbanje'. I met this beautiful woman who adored me and gave me so much care (financially and counselling wise) I almost got carried away, because I came from a broken home and God raised me with His grace. I was in the University then, and I met so many Miss Beauty Queens of several states in Nigeria through this classic woman. However, I was stubborn and not the normal type of girl. I cared more about writing than trying to be a model. I did not care much about the glittery and fame that it came with. I was there because I felt that the madam was a bff mummy I always longed to have. She even gave me a sort of free hand because while others were forced to have their eye brows shaved, she allowed me to keep mine. My dad was not in support of it, but I started having photo shoots for magazines (a Ghanaian mag and local may) which gave me my first taste of financial independence. Of course, I began receiving fake respect from people including home. This supposed wonderful madam felt that I was sacred and promised to help me win every contest as long as I keep being a good girl and obedient to her. She told me that no man can take advantage of me in this line of business as long as I am in her team. I went home and thought deep about her words, and they sounded like a threat to me instead. I am a very deep soul, and I see things. I started dreaming of masked faces trying to hurt my soul. Then, I noticed that the other models didn't actually like me. They gave me lucid stares. I felt it was because I do wipe out every makeup on me once I am off stage, or maybe my dressing that didn't blend with their own dress sense. The dreams persisted and that tiny voice told me who they were (lesbians) I found it so hard to believe, but the dreams became more like vision (even when I am awake). I told my close friend (since secondary school days) then about my fears, but she told me that it was all in my mind. She was blinded by the prospect of me going abroad and taking her along with me. I began studying them, and one day, another model came very close to me and whispered into my ear; "you don't belong here. Leave, before it's too late.". She said those words and walked away. My madam became so fond of me and everything about my life that she wanted to meet my parents. She even invited me to her home. I felt I had no choice but to go. That night, I had the same repetitive dream of masked people. Then, to my utmost shock, the masks vanished and it was her and some of the models with faces that I could not recognize. I ended my modeling career that morning. I left behind an advertisement contract that was going to be signed to me through her connections. Who did my madam not know even to federal level. I left behind everything and never returned. She called me desperately and sent texts, but I stopped answering her call. Why did I tell my story? I may be wrong leaving like that but I was fortunate to listen to my inner being and flee from the snares of the evil one. However, not everyone is so fortunate like myself. Listen to that tiny voice of warning, what we often call instinct. It often times warns us on time before we get so deep into trouble. Nothing goes for nothing. Most (note) of those Beauty Queens have very dark secrets which if they are exposed will shock many. It's a political world of beauty, vain- splendour, and one's soul being sold for fame and riches. I hope Chidimma can find the courage to forgive herself and be strong. The deed has been done but you are still alive is God giving you a second chance. By Ugochi Ahuchogu

1 Like

Re: On Chidinma Okeke's Saga by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:18am On Oct 30, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: On Chidinma Okeke's Saga by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:07am On Oct 30, 2016

I told my close friend (since secondary school days) then about my fears, but she told me that it was all in my mind. She was blinded by the prospect of me going abroad and taking her along with me.
if God had not helped you, just like chidinma, this your friend would have been your "cucumber mate".
Re: On Chidinma Okeke's Saga by talk2alabama: 6:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one.. let all these sharp girls learn from experience. I won't be surprised if a compromising video of another upcoming celebrity pops up in the internet
Re: On Chidinma Okeke's Saga by chibuike107: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2016
fame and fortune in Nigeria ,u must be sodomised.. a man will be a woman and a woman will be a man that's the requisite!

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS! Olubadan's Daughter Dies In Fatal Road Crash In Lagos/Ibadan Express / See Chat With Fake Facebook Genevieve Nnaji / T.I Blasts Lil Wayne Concerning His Response On The #BLACKLIVESMATTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.