Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,308 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground (959 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by mathewteghaBLOG(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2016
People can really go out of their way to express love. As commercial activities continued at the 2016 Jos Trade on Saturday, 29th October 2016, a guy used the opportunity to make the trade fair a memorable occasion by proposing to his girlfriend as friends cheered him on at the Jos Polo Field. See Photos after the cut…
Now You Can Call them Jos Trade Fair Couple.

Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by Galacious1: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice. D guy tall sha.

Na only to propose guys sabi these days, marriage na afta recession.
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by pyyxxaro: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2016
*issorai*

Will Smith and Jada Pinket tongue

Congrats to them
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by Psalmpy(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2016
Good for them
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2016
@ OP, can you help me with the digit of the lady in pink top in the 3rd pics? She look like my missing ribs I've been searching for grin
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by nedu2000(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2016
madridguy:
@ OP, can you help me with the digit of the lady in pink top in the 3rd pics? She look like my missing ribs I've been searching for grin
ah!! As she big reach? Na your full rib cage she go collect oh,pls run.lolss
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by Davash222(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2016
nedu2000:
It all depends on how you define 'big' tongue
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by madridguy(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Help me if you can.

nedu2000:
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by mathewteghaBLOG(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
madridguy:

the digit is 0807383.... you should be able to remember the rest since na your missing ribs
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin

mathewteghaBLOG:

the digit is 0807383.... you should be able to remember the rest since na your missing ribs
Re: Photos- A Guy Proposes To His Girl Friend At Trade Fair Ground by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
After how many years of fuccking

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Cake (4-tiers) For N50,000 With Free Bridal Shower Cake! / Become A Social Volunteer... with Drone One Enterprise Solutions closes 31st-Jan / Nollywood Audition Updates 2020 Call Or Whatsapp 07051122836

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.