Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Can I Achieve With In Respect To Web Development C++ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Can I Achieve With In Respect To Web Development C++ (1233 Views)

How to add images to web pages with coding / How to code buttons to web pages / Pls How Can I Achieve This With Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Achieve With In Respect To Web Development C++ by emmanuelatas(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2016
I am a bit confuse now on what I can do with c++.

1. Can I build a desktop application on windows 32 bit and it can still run on 64 bit.
2. Can I be able to develop and admin area that control my website with c++?
3. Can I use c++ with mysql?
Re: What Can I Achieve With In Respect To Web Development C++ by 2mNaira: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
emmanuelatas:

1. Can I build a desktop application on windows 32 bit and it can still run on 64 bit.

Of course you can do all that with C++.

All 32bit applications run on 64 bit systems but no 64bit application run on 32bit system.
64bit system have 32bit emulator.

Also a c++ application can be programmed to communicate with webserver using all existing protocols like http,ftp etc.

For a c++ application to connect to mysl rdms you need to downkoad and intall mysq connector.Infact, c++ can be used to connect to any rdms including oracle,sqlserver etc.
Re: What Can I Achieve With In Respect To Web Development C++ by 2mNaira: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
emmanuelatas:

By the way, the title of you thread does not match your questions.
Re: What Can I Achieve With In Respect To Web Development C++ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
You build websites with the language for building websites, every programming language has it's target and uses and in this case C++ can't be used to develop websites because you have to compile the language first, also C++ is compiled directly into machine level code for execution.
better to learn python and the likes

(1) (Reply)

Network Security / What Kind Of App Will You Wish Was Available? / Help Writing A Srs Document For A Customer Registration Application Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.