Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

2 Bedroom Building Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom Building Project (2208 Views)

Tastefully Furnished 4 Bedroom Building With A Bq Up For Sale At Ifako Gbagada / 10 Solid Steps To Avoid Losses And Ensure Success On Your Building Project / Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Good Sunday Nlanders. I'm about to commence work on my small land 50*100*33 (it's trapezoid in shape), it has two streets by the 50 and 100. The plan is for 2bedroom apartment, I designed it using floor plan creator and would be giving it to an architect to put on paper.
I will appreciate any advice or information and contributions from experienced heads.

1 Like

Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by alist(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Just consult an architect to design one for you instead of him working on this. Alistdevelopers..com or watsapp 08038982710.
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
I like this plan that's why am asking for corrections
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by alist(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
slimmax:
I like this plan that's why am asking for corrections
if u like it then u ask for corrections? A trial would surely convince u.
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 7:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Project is progressing, at window level.
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by twinskenny(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2016
slimmax:
Project is progressing, at window level.

Good luck sir.. Wish you success kindly contact us for the electrical.. We ar not expensive grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by greenermodels: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2016
slimmax:
Good Sunday Nlanders. I'm about to commence work on my small land '50*100*33 (it's trapezoid in shape), it has two streets by the 50 and 100. The plan is for 2bedroom apartment, I designed it using floor plan creator and would be giving it to an architect to put on paper.
I will appreciate any advice or information and contributions from experienced heads.
guy, you need to Change the opening orientation of the doors to open indoors and the dimensioning is not too clear to me to know the depths of the verandas, also a kitchen veranda would be nice, you might also consider the size of the land relative to the house so that the house won't be too big for the land, also the masters room lacks cross ventilation so you need to swap it and some fellows actually prefers their masters bedroom at the back for increased privacy.just make those corrections first then i would go through it again, you can check my thread on bungalows that would fit into a 50x50 plot of land to get more ideas, i would soon past a new design for a three bedroom all en suite design for a plot of land measuring 30x100 on that thread that would give you clues on how to design for a long narrow plot.i also forgot to tell you that you can't just allocate spaces for dining, kitchen, verandas arbitrarily, you need to browse online for some anthropometric data to guide those measurements.

1 Like

Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2016
twinskenny:

Good luck sir.. Wish you success kindly contact us for the electrical.. We ar not expensive grin

Thank you. If you reside within kaduna why not.
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2016
greenermodels:
guy, you need to Change the opening orientation of the doors to open indoors and the dimensioning is not too clear to me to know the depths of the verandas, also a kitchen veranda would be nice, you might also consider the size of the land relative to the house so that the house won't be too big for the land, also the masters room lacks cross ventilation so you need to swap it and some fellows actually prefers their masters bedroom at the back for increased privacy.just make those corrections first then i would go through it again, you can check my thread on bungalows that would fit into a 50x50 plot of land to get more ideas, i would soon past a new design for a three bedroom all en suite design for a plot of land measuring 30x100 on that thread that would give you clues on how to design for a long narrow plot.i also forgot to tell you that you can't just allocate spaces for dining, kitchen, verandas arbitrarily, you need to browse online for some anthropometric data to guide those measurements.
The doors should open into the rooms, not outwards. There is a veranda for the kitchen, the rooms are 12 x12. The passage is almost 6ft wide.
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Will be heading to Panteka market to buy rods and planks for casting of pillars, and overhead coach.
Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2016
P

Re: 2 Bedroom Building Project by slimmax: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
Back

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Estate In Ajah 5mins Drive from Vgc With Good Govt Docs / Three Units Of 3 Bedroom Available For Sale At Ojokoro Ikorodu Lagos Nigeria 17m / Estate Land: Own A Land In Port Harcourt From As Low As N500k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.