Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (35423 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2016
A friend of mine thinks it is not right for him to pay tithe with his proceeds on Nairabet and MMM nigeria. I advised him to pay tithe on MMM money but he argued that the monies are not clean and tithe is supposed to be paid on clean money. Now I don't know how else to convince him. I wil like your opinion on this please.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by tonaydo(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2016
so fa you didn't kill anyone. . .I see nothing wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Greatzeus(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Pay tithe from any income gotten legally.
These two are operating in Nigeria because,they are not doing anything against the law of the country,if they were the government would not have allowed them to operate. So if they are legal source of income,you should, if they are not,then don't.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by midolian(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2016
Will the church pay you for any loss incurred during ya betting activities? undecided

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by HIScraziness(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
But I thought born again Christians got a thing for gambling??

undecided undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2016
tonaydo:
so fa you didn't kill anyone. . .I see nothing wrong

Of cos not, no one was killed. It is just that we wanna know if God will accept it

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2016
Greatzeus:
Pay tithe from any income gotten legally.
These two are operating in Nigeria because,they are not doing anything against the law of the country,if they were the government would not have allowed them to operate. So if they are legal source of income,you should, if they are not,then don't.

Ok are u saying that if gay marriage was in our constitution, it is acceptable to God?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2016
midolian:
Will the church pay you for any loss incurred during ya betting activities? undecided

Of cos not

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2016
HIScraziness:
But I thought born again Christians got a thing for gambling??

undecided undecided

It's investment grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by midolian(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Of cos not, no one was killed. It is just that we wanna know if God pastor will accept it
Fixed angry

Of course, the pastor will accept it.

baridamhoney:

I thought payment of tithe is God's commandment undecided
That's the pastor's commandment dear!

God doesn't need your money for anything! You can choose to donate to the church/pastor but it's not by force. In fact giving to the needy Is far better than giving to the pastor these days. Can't you see that there is no poor pastor anywhere? If you find one now, be sure he ll soon make it. Open ya eyes! Practise religion but don't be a slave to it!.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by shezpwiti(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2016
I pay tithe from my MMM money.

12 Likes

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Viking007(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2016
My Rev father gladly accepted my 5k donation which came from betting. undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by andersonbaba(f): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2016
if wike's tithe could be acceptable, then why not

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Greatzeus(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Ok are u saying that if gay marriage was in our constitution, it is acceptable to God?
I am talking of source of income,you brought gay,which has to do with sexual relationship. Christianity forbids polygamy but our constitution allows it,so as I christian I can't encourage polygamy since against the scripture.
But here I was talking about source of income. I have never played bet,it has lots of downsides. Yet I think its not wrong paying tithe from these two sources,since they are legal.
Illegality is the only thing you can use to discredit them, or did your bible say anything about betting or MMM ? If it does post the reference here.

7 Likes

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Seun(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Why must you participate in shady businesses in the first place? If you're worried that they are not acceptable to God, don't participate in them!

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016

Is it right to pay tithe and offering to your imaginary God who sits in heaven all day in an air conditioned room from the money i make working under the sun and some time working on an empty stomach ??

7 Likes

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by onihaxy: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2016
No
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Greatzeus(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:
A friend of mine thinks it is not right for him to pay tithe with his proceeds on Nairabet and MMM nigeria. I advised him to pay tithe on MMM money but he argued that the monies are not clean and tithe is supposed to be paid on clean money. Now I don't know how else to convince him. I wil like your opinion on this please.
Your friend said MMM Money is not clean? How? Drug money,prostitution money,ritual,stolen money are not clean,obviously they are vices frowned at by both religion and constitution. How is MMM money not clean? Are they cheating people,is there someone suffering in Nigeria because of MMM? Are they selling drugs or sexually abusing anybody?
Tell your friend that greatzeus said he/ she is a hypocrite, he/ she fears God so much and said MMM money is not clean,meaning all MMM participants are doing dirty biz right? Yet he / she could fornicate without blinking an eye,he could lie,keep malice, and hate other tribes who he/ she has never met right? Hypocrite.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

If Politicians & Oloshos can give tithes and offerings ...

My dear, will an ordinary man rob God?

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Shoro niyen.

Op u should as well advice yahoo boiz to pay tithe na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2016
But where was it stated that tithe should be paid with money?

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by dunkem21(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:
Why must you participate in shady businesses in the first place? If you're worried that they are not acceptable to God, don't participate in them!

They ain't shady business, bro ..

They are guided by rules and regulatory bodies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Seun:

Sighs... you know that we are human and we are fallible. It is only God that is not perfect. It is just like seeing and opportunity and not capturing it.
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by SpecialStar(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
baridamhoney:

Both Nairabet and MMM money is very legit and clean since it goes with the law of the country, you'll pay your tithe from your gain.

THE VOICE OF MAN IS THE VOICE OF GOD
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by baridamhoney(f): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
dunkem21:

They ain't shady business, bro ..

They are guided by rules and regulatory bodies.

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ikombe: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
All money belongs to God
So you can pay your tithe from any where grin

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
I Don't Pay Tithes grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
I pay tithe even as a G boy whether my pastor like it or not… Its a personal choice whether to or not to undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by pyyxxaro: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by yinkard4me(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Is it right to gamble? Shd be the question...

1 Like

Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by ajbabs(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
H
Re: Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? by mokane28: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Sorry i don't mean to derail thread, please someone help me with advice, i have a car i want to sell and i have been trying to post in auto section but the anti-spam bot there keeps banning me once i post, how do i solve this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi: P'square, DJ Spinal, DJ Blaze May Be Assassinated / His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Bobby Burnette Built A Village In Haiti, Gave For Free To Haitians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.