Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Critical Analysis Needed! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Critical Analysis Needed! (471 Views)

Motorbike Rider In Critical Condition After Crashing His Bike Along Ona Baba Ona / What Or Who Influences Your Critical Decisions? / Critical Thinking.......? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Analysis Needed! by hanked: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Let's us see sound analysis on this : A man was travelling from his business location to see his family a distance of about 450km and called the wife that he's coming back,due to some unforseen circumstance he was unable to get home usual time, The wife did not call him to know if their's any problem till about 4 hours later. is she a wife? or the husband being tense for nothing
Re: Critical Analysis Needed! by eph12(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2016
She's wrong not to have called
Re: Critical Analysis Needed! by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Was he close to his family's location when he called her that he was coming back? If he was already on the way there, that could've prevented him from getting home at the "usual time" {whatever time that is} and she knew this. If the distance from his business to the location was 450km and he was driving at a highway's speed limit I'm thinking of (you didn't state the country, so I'm going to go by what I know), then it should take him about 4 hrs to get back to his business location. I'm going to assume this is close to his home and will leave the 4hrs the same (otherwise it should even be higher, meaning she actually called a bit earlier) . She probably knows this too, which was why she called him 4 hrs later. In any case, the most important thing is that she called him! Did the husband himself ask if everything was okay with her? Baffles me how people get married and only think of themselves and how they're being treated but never how they're treating the other.

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your Money & When To Buy Or Rent A House: Tai Lopez / Critical Thinking.......? / Canadian Immigration Assistance Needed For My Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.