Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

"That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph (653 Views)

Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia / Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) / Obafemi Martins Buys 2017 Bentley Bentayga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Few days after buying the 2017 Bentley Bentayga worth around $281,170, Nigerian forward Obafemi Martins has added another means of transportation to his collections. Martins who now plays professional football in China for Shanghai Shenhua turned 32 on Friday and posted a picture of the one of the gifts he received as present.
The gift happens to be a luxurious boat “Iguana 31 Expedition” which is worth up to $460,000 (over N200 million).
The forward tagged it, the world most expensive speed boat in a post on his instagram account, next to the picture.He followed it up with a post that reads #Iguana31Expedition #IguanaYatch #Boat #ObafemiMartins #WorldMostExpensiveBoat #Footballer #Nigeria #Obagoal
http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/thats-how-we-roll-obafemi-martins-gets.html?m=1

Re: "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Nice
Re: "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by sinaj(f): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Nd m yet to receive bicycle as a birthday gift cry

See d way they spend money like it's nothing to dem sad
Re: "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by Tolexander: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2016
hmm!

just running after a spherical object not very bigger than a water melon with 21 men guilded by a whistle blower. He acquired a Bentley car and given an Iguana boat for his birthday!

Reading day and night, attending classes and tutorials and burning the midnight candles, I've been unable to acquire a bicycle, let alone a motorcycle. The highest gift ever been received for a birthday was "singlet and boxer" after the guy ate and took away in a polythene bag (full), my food prepared for the birthday like his life depended on the jollof.

why is schooling just like this, abi na my side only?
Re: "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by dainformant(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see oo
Re: "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by DesChyko: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Cool. Water transport is really cool.

Now, do you know that yacht is pronounced 'yoch'..same way 'watch' is pronounced 'woch'.

If you didn't, now you do wink
Re: "That's How We Roll"; Obafemi Martins Gets N200million Boat As Birthday Gift. Ph by teadrake(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tolexander:
hmm!

just running after a spherical object not very bigger than a water melon with 21 men guilded by a whistle blower. He acquired a Bentley car and given an Iguana boat for his birthday!

Reading day and night, attending classes and tutorials and burning the midnight candles, I've been unable to acquire a bicycle, let alone a motorcycle. The highest gift ever been received for a birthday was "singlet and boxer" after the guy ate and took away in a polythene bag (full), my food prepared for the birthday like his life depended on the jollof.

why is schooling just like this, abi na my side only?
You are not alone(In micheal Jackson's voice)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Rise 10 Places In FIFA Rankings / Stream Hunter Tennis / Happy Birthday To Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Jnr!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.