Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) (1834 Views)

Vacancy For Youth Corpers Living In Surulere, Yaba & Environs / VERY URGENT:DSTV OFFICE In Computer Village Need Cleaner/office Assistant Wanted / Caterer Needed Urgently. (must Live Around Abulegba/command) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by Tayodapo: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Crawford Swimming World [/b]is a corporate swimming school that teaches adult and children how to swim in Lagos. Our Isabella Swimming Pool is based in Onike Yaba.

Crawford is looking to recruit a Male Swim Pool Cleaner who will also perform the role of an administrative assistant to the Business Head.
Successful candidate will be taught how to clean and maintain a swimming pool. His role shall include cleaning of the swimming pool, ensuring the surroundings and toilets of the swimming pool are kept clean as well as other administrative duties.

Interested Candidates should send Resume to crawfordcrm@gmail.com
See theCrawford Swimming World Website to learn more

[b]Required Skills

1. No Prior experience required (Would be trained)
2. Humility
3. Integrity
4. Good Communication skills
5. Minimum of OND Certificate
6. Must live in Close proximity to Yaba

Renumeration: NGN 40,000 per month

Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by freesinzu(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sent, I stay at oyingbo
Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by solepager(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tayodapo:
Crawford Swimming World [/b]is a corporate swimming school that teaches adult and children how to swim in Lagos. Our Isabella Swimming Pool is based in Onike Yaba.

Crawford is looking to recruit a Male Swim Pool Cleaner who will also perform the role of an administrative assistant to the Business Head.
Successful candidate will be taught how to clean and maintain a swimming pool. His role shall include cleaning of the swimming pool, ensuring the surroundings and toilets of the swimming pool are kept clean as well as other administrative duties.

[b]Required Skills

2. Humility
3. Integrity

undergraduate?
Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Tayodapo:

[b]Required Skills

2. Humility
3. Integrity

CV sent
Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by AlRoss0908: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing! I want to build a pool in our backyard where I to teach my kids to swim
Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by JamesKing26: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
I have always wanted to be a swimming coach and teach kids how to swim, but my parents wanted me to be a lawyer. On one hand, I have a nice house and car thanks to my profession and to my parents for pushing me, and on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing something. So I decided to teach my kids to swim, that way I would fulfill my childhood dream. Well, we have a pool in the backyard, but we need to order quality pool equipment for its maintenance. Actually, I found a pool cleaner buying guide on homendgarden.com but I want your advice if you know anything about pool cleaners, please help me choose the best one.
Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by HeatherSmt: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
JamesKing26:
I have always wanted to be a swimming coach and teach kids how to swim, but my parents wanted me to be a lawyer. On one hand, I have a nice house and car thanks to my profession and to my parents for pushing me, and on the other hand, I feel like I'm missing something. So I decided to teach my kids to swim, that way I would fulfill my childhood dream. Well, we have a pool in the backyard, but we need to order quality pool equipment for its maintenance. Actually, I found a pool cleaner buying guide on homendgarden.com but I want your advice if you know anything about pool cleaners, please help me choose the best one.

Thanks for sharing, bro! I think this is a great device for the pool and it will solve the problem of slippery tiles.
Re: Swim Pool Cleaner + Office Assistant (Must live around Yaba environs) by Wawelexy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
AlRoss0908:
Thanks for sharing! I want to build a pool in our backyard where I to teach my kids to swim
reach me on

(1) (Reply)

Just Got This Mail From Nigeria Customs.... How Reliable Pls / Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment For Digital Lab. Graduate Trainees / Car Needed For Lease/hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.