Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Premium Tips From Uk Top Tipsters,i Pay And You Get It Free - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premium Tips From Uk Top Tipsters,i Pay And You Get It Free (892 Views)

Share Your Experiences With Tipsters And Fixed Matches / Super Tipsters On Hockey, Dart, Basketball And Tennis Accumulator / Get Soccer Tips From Top UK Tipsters Here, I Pay And You Get It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Premium Tips From Uk Top Tipsters,i Pay And You Get It Free by Byko899(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
All the best betting analysis and suggested predictions in all the league matches just click HERE
Re: Premium Tips From Uk Top Tipsters,i Pay And You Get It Free by needhelp20: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
If you are really tired of loosing your money to fixed match scammers 2odds loss Cry no more nigga Proves of winning for the last three days is on the group Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///2tGSUvbdUsnBCSzuVFFwuz
Re: Premium Tips From Uk Top Tipsters,i Pay And You Get It Free by richidinho(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Byko899:
All the best betting analysis and suggested predictions in all the league matches just click HERE

Your predictions
Roma -ov 2.5
Athletico bilbao -win

Result
Roma played goaless draw
Athletic club played 1-1

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Completes £200m Transfer From Barcelona To PSG / VIDEO: Newcastle United Vs Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Highlights | EPL 13|8|2017 / Murphy Ijemba Allegedly Leaves Brila Fm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.