Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,716 members, 7,844,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man (534 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / What Gospel The Disciples, Apostles And The Early Church Believed In? / What Gospel Disciples, Apostles And Early Church Believed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man by Vaxt(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
When u wake up & see these in front of you, what gospel song do u think can rescue you?

Re: What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man by midolian(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
"This world is not my home"..by Jim Reeves

This world is not my home
I'm just a-passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue.

The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore.
....embarassed embarassed
Re: What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man by mayorall(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
Depend on what he has inside him. God is the lion of the tribe of Judah. The lion that senior lions. You can't have the lion of the tribe of Judah as a father and run from lineage less lions.

Daniel is an example. This was his mindset and secret, Samson operated in same flow.

2 Likes

Re: What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man by MrPRevailer(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Coming home, coming home,
Nevermore to roam;
Open wide Thine arms of love,
Lord, I’m coming home. smiley
Re: What Gospel Song Do U Think Can Rescue This Man by olasubomi007(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
mayorall:
Depend on what he has inside him. God is the lion of the tribe of Judah. The lion that senior lions. You can't have the lion of the tribe of Judah as a father and run from lineage less lions.

Daniel is an example. This was his mindset and secret, Samson operated in same flow.

I won't say much.. I'm sha pitying you..

You go learn learn grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Christ And The Power Of His Resurrection / Facts You Don't Know About The Twelve Days Of Christmas Song / This Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Secret Of Sucess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.