Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Is A Layout Out Plan, Guys Please Help Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is A Layout Out Plan, Guys Please Help Out (490 Views)

Fenced Estate With Instant Allocation, Covered By Deed ,survey Plan,lay Out Plan / N150k For Olive Court Estate With Instant Allocation, Lay Out Plan .08101726180 / Own A Bungalow At Winners Estate, Legacy Layout Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Layout Out Plan, Guys Please Help Out by sosa993: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
please bros and sis in the house I would love to know what a survey plan looks like, I have been confusing it with a survey plan. infact I can't even tell the difference between the two.

I'll be glad if I can get pictures too.
Re: What Is A Layout Out Plan, Guys Please Help Out by alist(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
sosa993:
please bros and sis in the house I would love to know what a survey plan looks like, I have been confusing it with a survey plan. infact I can't even tell the difference between the two.
I'll be glad if I can get pictures too.
1.A layout plan is a proper design of several plots showing the positions of roads, buildings(plots) or other constructions commercial , residential, institutional services etc this document is mostly prepared by an urban planner. Also known as masterplan or blueprint. Already designed.

2.Survey plans are the official record of the legal boundaries of land and will usually indicate the dimensions and area of a lot. It is prepared by a land surveyor. No design.

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land Directly On The Lekki Free Trade Zone Express Road / Why Pay N3m To Watch Olamide Olic3 / Fenced And Gated Land In Owerri – Tehilla Gardens Estate. Buy And Build.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.