Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker (10168 Views)

Help My Face Is Getting Darker!!!! / What Cream And Soap Can A Dark Skin Person Use / Please Help My Skin Is Getting Darker Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by tammyswits(f): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2009
@poster, Your kid is just becoming the african he is! Sunshine or no sunshine, unless it is abnormal darkness like spots or there's peeling, then he needs to get checked!
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by davidif: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
tammyswits:

@poster, Your kid is just becoming the african he is! Sunshine or no sunshine, unless it is abnormal darkness like spots or there's peeling, then he needs to get checked!

Don't listen to her jare, she is just suffering from the Michael Jackson syndrome.
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by funkybaby(f): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
what body cream are you using on him?

if you are using vaseline or any form of petroleum jelly, stop it.
it darkens the skin especially in hot climate
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by Sine1: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2009
spray him with urine twice a day, once at sunset another at sunrise, no be so pple mama dey do?
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by tRoOE(f): 5:17am On Nov 04, 2009
use Aveeno Baby Moisture Cream and wash
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by davidif: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2009
tRoOE:

use Aveeno Baby Moisture Cream and wash

funkybaby:

what body cream are you using on him?

if you are using vaseline or any form of petroleum jelly, stop it.
it darkens the skin especially in hot climate

Look at this shameless ones replying. Instead of loving the skin that the almighty gave you, you are rejecting it. Later when they have skin cancer at 60 years old, they would be blaming it on juju.
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by funkybaby(f): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2009
davidif:

Look at this shameless ones replying. Instead of loving the skin that the almighty gave you, you are rejecting it. Later when they have skin cancer at 60 years old, they would be blaming it on juju.

shut up there, you bloody fool !

what do you know? idiot !  cheesy

or are you so daft that you do not know that certain creams even though they appear okay can darken the skin and cause damage?
or did i reccommend any cream to the woman? Or are you suffering from cataract of the eye and you missed the part where all i did was condemn the use of vaseline?

the way you have been going on and on and condemning the woman.
Boy, take it easy. Stop drinking ibruofen on another woman's headache. If she decides to use undiluted hydroquinon on her son's skin, how is that any business of yours?

I do not know why fools like you find it hard to address posts to others without being insultive.

idiot !

1 Like

Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by yjay(f): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2009
funkybaby:

or are you so daft that you do not know that certain creams even know they appear okay can darken the skin and cause damage?
or did i reccommend any cream to the woman? Or are you suffering from cataract of the eye and you missed the part where all i did was condemn the use of vaseline?

Boy, take it easy. Stop drinking ibruofen on another woman's headache. If she decides to use undiluted hydroquinon on her son's skin, how is that any business of yours?

I do not know why fools like you find it hard to address posts to others without being insultive.

idiot !

wink
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by Outstrip(f): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin Too early in the morning for this. It is true about the vaseline and even baby oil. It basically fries your skin which is not good. I know that when white people want to tan faster they use baby oil on their skin and sit under the sun. Needless to say over a period of time it damages the skin
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by ubiaa5(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
undecidedwhat is going on here.
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by davidif: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
funkybaby:

or are you so daft that you do not know that certain creams even though they appear okay can darken the skin and cause damage?

idiot !

Your mother is the fool, you stupid ugly bleached idiot. See as ugly and terrible your skin is and you have  the audacity to give  other people tips about skin lotion. Foolish old looking idiot. Why don't you go and get plastic surgery so that we don't have to see that eyesore of a face you hag.

1 Like

Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by davidif: 1:15am On Nov 10, 2009
oops, terrible comment on my part, i apologize for that.
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
movate ;d
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by tRoOE(f): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2009
davidif:

you'r such a retard grin grin
Aveeno is a lotion just like johnson
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by davidif: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2009
troOE
No i am not a retard girl. This is what bleaching does to people.

Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by davidif: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2009
A comparison of different people.

Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by Outstrip(f): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2009
He did not bleach. He was just rejuvenating his skin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by Simbobo(f): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
Hv a similar prob. I'm a dark lady formally using Revlon lotion,later changed 2 palmic butter thinkin d cream will tone my colour a bit but instead i'm getting darker. D colour change is so obvious that wherever i go people keep tellin me that i'm turning 2 charcoal. pls i need a reliable remedy or cream that can tone me a bit. I'm not interested in bleaching!
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by Sissy3(f): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2009
since when is becoming black, dark a crime now? gosh ppl need to start loving the fucking skin they are in jeezz embarassed embarassed

that mans pic is just nauseating. eww. the wife cant even stand it by her looks in dat pic cheesy

rejuvenating ko, retrojuvenating ni
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by spikedcylinder: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2009
What kind of fuckery is this? Bleaching cream for babies?
The end is near.
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by redsky1: 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What kind of fuckery is this? Bleaching cream for babies?
The end is near.

LMAO

THE END IS VERY NEAR - OMG can u imagine a mother and i stress the word motheris looking for bleaching cream for a child under 5. i'm sure if she has a daughter she will start relaxing her hair at 8 months abi
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by platinumnk(f): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2009
Some of yall got issues grin grin grin

I think the woman was asking about sunscreen, as skin can burn.

Simple cheesy tongue
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by chiogo(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2009
Use sunblock to block out the sun when going outside. You put that on top of the regular lotion. Nigeria is already too hot to be wearing excess clothing just to stay away from the sun.

But umm, what's wrong with being dark-skinned that your husband is "so pissed"? na wa oo.  grin grin Chei And this is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by africhika(f): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2009
ur husband is pissed? becuz his son is not yellow?

ok sorry, eh
Re: Advice On What Cream To Use On My 18 Month Old Son Who's Getting Darker by africhika(f): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2009
poster, what color is your son's ears? that will tell u what color he will be. some baby's are born yellow but their ears are dark brown. that means, the rest of the body will eventually match. just look at the ears.

don't use bleach. use shea butter for sunscreen and let him be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greatguy01, A Nairalander, For Top40 Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria / Blouses / See 20 Smart Ankara Office Styles For Corporate Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.