Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Clearing And Forwarding Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clearing And Forwarding Business! (508 Views)

Aviation/ How BMTC Is Developing Capacity To Enhance Freight Forwarding Business / BMTC boss mulls improvement in freight forwarding business / Clearing And Forwarding Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing And Forwarding Business! by Haleonet: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
…HOW TO MAKE HUGE MONEY DO CLEARING & FORWARDING BUSINESS!
INTRODUCTION

Each time I think of the enormous wealth that is available to Nigerians on the Clearing and Forwarding of goods from the ports. And the percentage of Nigerians that are aware of the gold mine that is called Clearing and Forwarding, which is fractional, I have not cease to wonder how my countrymen could be so ignorant or indifferent to this “well of oil”...To read more, visit www.haleonet.com

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write Your Freelance(fiverr, Up Work, Iwriter) Articles For You / My Payoneer Master Card Is Missing. / Help And Guidance For A Newbie In Ecommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.