Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE (662 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With iPhone 11 He Bought For N17k / Cost Of Fixing Gionee S6s Touch And Screen / 32% Off, 15 Days To Go - Alcatel Pop 4 New Feel - Grey With Free Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE by fineboynl(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
He bought Alcatel pop star or also known as one touch there is no 4G LTE. But From online specs reviews it claimed 4G LTE but not anywhere in the phone. My brother bought this phone.

Is this how it should be?

Re: He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
The mistake is from your bro because they have two types
one with 4G LTE & the other with HSPA

3 Likes

Re: He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE by fineboynl(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
fados4sure:
The mistake is from your bro because they have two types

one with 4G LTE & the other with HSPA
what is the cost in between?
Re: He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
fineboynl:
what is the cost in between?
It's the same price just that the 4G LTE model was release after a lot of customer's request
Re: He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE by fineboynl(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
fados4sure:

It's the same price just that the 4G LTE model was release after a lot of customer's request
he bought this one for 25k. If I want the 4G LTE will I get it for 25k?
Re: He Bought Alcatel Pop Star One Touch And There Is No 4G LTE by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
fineboynl:
he bought this one for 25k. If I want the 4G LTE will I get it for 25k?
The one with 4G LTE is mostly called pop 4+ & it's #35k at the moment

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Best Army Games For Android 2016 / Whatsapp now Supports Animated GIF's BOTH IOS and Android / Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.