Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? (647 Views)

Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Burial Of Zarma Usman Koso And His 3 Children Who Died In Accident (Photos) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by Martincaspher: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
I think Cremation can be less expensive and allows for the memorial service to be held at a more convenient time in the future when relatives and friends can come together, what you think?
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by makelove2m(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Martincaspher post=50633037]I think Cremation can be less expensive and allows for the memorial service to be held at a more convenient time in the future when relatives and friends can come together, what you think?[/quote

.......Wait until you die, we will chose one of them for you naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, let the living decides your final place
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by DLondonboiy: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
As long as you are not from Edo state...
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by Raina80(f): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
If you are dead how will you know if you have been cremated or buried?
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by talk2alabama: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol why do people by coffins worth 100k and still bury it in the ground?

It's like just burying actual money.
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
If you are dead how will you know if you have been cremated or buried?

He can choose to decide what to do with his body before he dies
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by Raina80(f): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

He can choose to decide what to do with his body before he dies
And I will return to my point if you are dead how do you know your wishes were carried out?
Re: Should I Choose Burial Or Cremation? by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:

And I will return to my point if you are dead how do you know your wishes were carried out?

People obey last wishes

where will you return to now

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Should Be Kept In Prison – Magistrate Aluko Orders / delete / The Story Of ADÉGBÖRÒ Who Left Ibadan For Lagos In Search Of Greener Pasture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.