Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,176 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Would You Or Other Family Members Like To Be Present? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Would You Or Other Family Members Like To Be Present? (572 Views)

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? / Olubadan, Ooni, Sultan, Emir Sanusi Present As Dangote Bags Doctorate Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Or Other Family Members Like To Be Present? by Martincaspher: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Because we know how healing it can be to take part in an act of "letting go", we welcome the opportunity to bring interested family or friends into the crematory. Please discuss your desire to participate with your funeral director.
Re: Would You Or Other Family Members Like To Be Present? by royalemperors: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Hi @Ginaz
Hope you re cool? I wish to have an offline discuss with you, I just dropped you a mail, kindly do well to check and reply,.. my email is naijadiaspora.......

Good morning!

(1) (Reply)

Bbc Set To Broadcast Additional Languages / 15 Year Old Artist. Kindly Support By VOTING / Reno Omokri Rebukes Plans Of Making Hausa Language To Be Nigeria's Official Lang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.