Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him (573 Views)

Married Woman Set Trap For A Pastor Who Tries To Sleep With Her / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man / They Invited Her For A Weekend Job But It Was A Trap To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by mutuality(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Am seriously loisng it.

My phone got stolen some weeks back. At the time of it being stolen I didn't put any security on the phone as I hate locking my phone.
The person who stole the phone accessed most of my social media accounts. He did a lot of damage there but thanks to God av gotten a new phone and retrieved my line hereby blocking access to my accts.

Now the problem is some people av reported to me (mostly female) that someone called them and said I gave him their numbers. Now this person has setup a whatsapp acct with my picture claiming he is me. I collected his number from one of them so I can monitor the acct.
Fortunately e even sent me a msg some days back on whatsapp. This whataapp acct looks legit with my picture as the profile pic.
On my own whatsapp acct my picture is not there, so e doesn't know e is chatting with the real owner.
I don't know what his real intentions are but I need to nail this guy before he does something bad in my name.

Pls I really need help
Re: Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by Raina80(f): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Deleting your whatsApp profile and changing your FB password never occurred to you?
Re: Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by talk2alabama: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Tell him to send his account number, den foward it to me, I will give you his real names.
Re: Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by Young03(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
use a female to track him
very simple task
Re: Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by mutuality(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
Deleting your whatsApp profile and changing your FB password never occurred to you?

I've already secured my fb acct. How do I del my whatsapp profile when its my phone number.....
Re: Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by mutuality(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Young03:
use a female to track him

very simple task

AM working on that......
Re: Help! I Need To Set A Trap For Him by HtwoOw: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Did you buy a new line? If it's the old number, you can remove him from whatsapp, by activating whatsapp on new phone

You should be seeing the same thing he's seeing if you actually retrieved your number and used it for whatsapp

As for trap of this guy moved your phone he's smarter than you, don't go and form Rambo , retrieve your Sim shukenna

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Graduate Executed In Singapore / Endtime Coach: See The Face Of The Man That Rapes 3 Boys Every Week In Agege / 5 Human Skulls Found In Pastor’s Church In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.