Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True (2860 Views)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / A Woman's Birth Month Says Everything, Discover What You Need To Know! / NLDERS Hook Up With Your Birth Day Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Neimar: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
grin moonlight tales sheybi?

yesso
December qualities som nr dey my body
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by ikombe: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
May Baby

Stubborn and hard-hearted . Strong- willed and highly motivated. Sharp
thoughts
. Easily angered. Attracts
others and loves attention. Deep
feelings. Beautiful physically and
mentally
. Firm Standpoint. Needs no
motivation
. Shy towards opposite sex. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves travelling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited.
@ Bolded am guilty of those things undecided

There is dis funny small lump on my ear lobes near the Antihelical Crura that no one can notice by looking @ my ear. It has been dere for a long while and has refused to go. Wen ever i just mistakenly press my ear the pain is like hell undecided

Shy towards opposite sex - This wan is taking a real toll in my life cry
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by MDsambo: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
bros admit the bad part grin

Bros i'm not stubborn and i'm not talkative...
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
thank the moon you said some grin
Neimar:

yesso December qualities som nr dey my body
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
you can't tell if you are stubborn or not,ask a friend to testify if you are or not
MDsambo:

Bros i'm not stubborn and i'm not talkative...
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by mikolo80: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
bros take your dark thought away from here.
Hahahahaha
6 billion ppl
12 months
2 billion per month
Any description will fit any few billion
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
i got the point ¡Adios!
mikolo80:
Hahahahaha 6 billion ppl 12 months 2 billion per month Any description will fit any few billion
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by ikombe: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Dgunnerz(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
February 30 here....
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
royalvalentine19:
July Baby

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet
unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable.
Easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be with friends . Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover. Share this in the next 5 mins and your reputation will boost someway in the next 12 days.

You haven't met me.
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
may be.. maybe
LadyMercedes:

You haven't met me.
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by gabi101(m): 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
hmm...avril cool
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2016
bros na cucumber o.. The 13th month
judey1992:
ONE QUESTION
Which month cucumbates the most?
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by Soyhe(f): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2017
March Baby

Attractive personality. sexy.
Affectionate Shy and reserved.
Secretive. Naturally honest,generous
and sympathetic. Loves peace and
serenity. Sensitive to others. Great
kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness.
Hardly shows emotions. Tends to
bottle up feelings. Observant and
assesses others.If you share this in
the next 5 mins, you will meet your
new love in 8 days.
not the shy type
Re: Your Birth Month Says Alot About You. So True by teebee22(f): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2017
November Baby

Trustworthy and loyal. Very
passionate and dangerous. Wild at
times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy
and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.Essentially very smart. Usually, the
greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind. Share in 5 mins & you will excel in a major event coming up sometime this month.

I <3 [love] this month maybe it 'cause it my gf's month. It so damn true.
perfect description of me. its my month. proudly November 2nd. LEGENDS ARE BORN IN NOVEMBER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Are Born In January,register Yourself Here / OCI Foundation Bags Humanitarian Role Model Of The Year Awa, Wins UN Peace Award / Cheack Out Photos From Ebira 2017 Cultural Carnival In Okene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.