Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? (1324 Views)

Ford Explorer Pickup Truck / Extremely Clean Tokunbo 609 Mercedes Benz Pickup Truck For Sale! Price #2.6m. / SOLD SOLD SOLD Pimped 2010 Dodge RAM 1500 Pickup Truck @9.5m (TOKS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by baress(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz this week showed off two possible variants of its first pickup truck, the X-class, which goes on sale next year. There’s the SUV-like “Stylish Explorer” and the more traditional-looking “Powerful Adventurer.” The X-Class will be the industry’s first “true” premium pickup, says Daimler.

Voew More>>>

http://baress.com.ng/2016/10/30/can-mercedes-new-x-class-avoid-the-pickup-truck-hall-of-shame/

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by INTROVERT(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Does it come in charcoal black

1 Like

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by tolugar: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Can I buy 2 at once

1 Like

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by baress(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
it comes in charcoal black
Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by faith551(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Damn!!! this is wicked

1 Like

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by baress(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by kingreign(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Failure on arrival.
Its a huge flop due to their Renault alliance.

1 Like

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by princetom1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Metallic black. Let me buy d adventurer

1 Like

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by wtfCode: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
That truck asss though...i'm lovin' it.

1 Like

Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 31, 2016
kingreign:
Failure on arrival.
Its a huge flop due to their Renault alliance.
not really... I just don't picture Mercedes Benz succeeding in this market with the premium gasoline engines they are known for and all the gizmo's... a pickup should be Spartan like in design... the main reason the exceptional success of the Toyota Hilux ..... adontbilive Benz can match that at all
Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by ogtavia(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Benz just shot itself right in the foot,..the trucks are fine but honestly won't even compete economically with the Ford F-series or Chevy Silverado and certainly not the sturdy Hilux or the quite impressive Ford Ranger..this are just too ambigous in all...whoever sold this idea to them,the vehicles are damn too luxurious to be Heavy Utility..I don't doubt the Mercedes Benz integrity but economically,this is more like Luxury...
Re: Can Mercedes’ New X-class Avoid The Pickup Truck Hall Of Shame? by jeffizy(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2016
ogtavia:
Benz just shot itself right in the foot,..the trucks are fine but honestly won't even compete economically with the Ford F-series or Chevy Silverado and certainly not the sturdy Hilux or the quite impressive Ford Ranger..this are just too ambigous in all...whoever sold this idea to them,the vehicles are damn too luxurious to be Heavy Utility..I don't doubt the Mercedes Benz integrity but economically,this is more like Luxury...
My thoughts too.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!Just Landed Toks 2010 Toyota Venza XLE.Fullest Option.lagos Cleared. / Reg 012 Mitsubishi Lancer For Sale 2.5m Asking / Honda End Of Discussion For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.