Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Banky W Shares Special Moment With Mother During Washington Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Special Moment With Mother During Washington Show (608 Views)

Tobi Bakre Strikes A Pose With Mother In London / Rita Dominic Pictured With Mother Of Ben Bruce / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Special Moment With Mother During Washington Show by fuprevibes: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2016
Bankole Wellington, Nigerian singer popularly known as Banky W, on Friday, sang in front of his parents for the first time in his “adult life”.

The ‘Strong Thing’ singer performed at the Tum Showcase event which held in Washington DC, United States — and his parents were present in the audience.

Banky W, upon sighting his mother trying to take pictures of him, got down from the stage and went to share an embrace with her.

“She’s been praying for me my entire life… If you love your mother, show some love to my mama,” he said, while holding on to her.

“Mummy is it okay? Did I do all right?” he asked, and she responded with a nod of the head.

The singer subsequently took to social media to share a video of the incident.

“Last night’s @tumshowcase was such a great show… but it had a special significance to me cuz it was the first time in my adult life that my parents had ever come to see me perform live.

“While I was wrapping my set up, I noticed Momma W sneaking up through the crowd by the stage to take pictures of me, so I did what any good Momma’s boy would, and went down to embarrass her small. Love her forever,” he wrote.

http://fuprevibes..com/2016/10/banky-w-shares-special-moment-with.html

Re: Banky W Shares Special Moment With Mother During Washington Show by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2016
Oga Banky W when you go marry?

Abi u want discover Mungo park

1 Like

Re: Banky W Shares Special Moment With Mother During Washington Show by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2016
EastGold:
Oga Banky W when you go marry?

Abi u want discover Mungo park

na ur business free Oga Banky make he dey discover punna dey go..at least he dey discover something wink

(1) (Reply)

RMD Speaks On Not Visiting Bukky Ajayi In Her Last Days / Kim Kardashian Drops A Baby No. 3 Bombshell: ''I Just Want To Explore Surrogacy / Toke Makinwa Cover Essay South Africa, Go On Book Tour In Four Countries [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.