Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? (2611 Views)

Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / 6 Reasons Why You Should Shave Your Pubic Hair / How Often Do You Shave Your Pubic Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by jamesdenni(f): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2009
A variety of methods are used to reduce or remove pubic hair. I personally prefer use of depilatories, though there are other methods shaving, waxing, tweezing and use of depilatories. which of these methods is more convenient, affordable, easy and health friendlycolor
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by madlady(f): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG TWEEZING, I would die.
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by dominique(f): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
jamesdenni:

A variety of methods are used to reduce or remove pubic hair. I personally prefer use of depilatories, though there are other methods shaving, waxing, tweezing and use of depilatories. which of these methods is more convenient, affordable, easy and health friendlycolor

abeg, which one is depilatories undecided
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by agathamari(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
dominique:

Nair
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
Visit babyliss website.
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by iice(f): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
dominique:

Cream

madlady:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG TWEEZING, I would die.

Lool
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tweezing? undecided Nair? shocked

Una dey crace.
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 14, 2012
I use depilator, less pain and quicker grin grin
Re: Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? by farydah: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Depil cream

(1) (Reply)

Gallbladder Stones / Preventive And Not Curative Medicine Can Solve Every Health Problem / Care For The Elderly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.