Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ (12999 Views)

I Buy All Gift Cards And Bitcoin At The Best Rate / Tested and Trusted...1gb now ₦350 | 5gb = ₦1700 / 24/7••| Gift-cards and BITCOINS ₿ buyer|•• iTunes ,Google ,steam etc $€£¥ • (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by iTunesGiftCards: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
I always need iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below daily.

I need upto $10,000 worth in total daily, it could be $100 (100) or $50 (200) pieces.

I can buy $10, $15, $20, $25 denominations too.

I buy your cards at good rate, if you have iTunes Gift Cards let me know. Contact me for fast transaction.

Fast and responsive, you can also contact me if you have [b]$101 - $500 single denominations [/b]of iTunes Gift Cards.

Deal with only fast and responsive buyer, receive instant payment and cashout big.

Fast business, no dulling. Always active on WhatsApp 24/7

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286..2125
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
iTunesGiftCards:
I always need iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below daily.

I need upto $10,000 worth in total daily, it could be $100 (100) or $50 (200) pieces.

I can buy $10, $15, $20, $25 denominations too.

I buy your cards at good rate, if you have iTunes Gift Cards let me know. Contact me for fast transaction.

Fast and responsive, you can also contact me if you have [b]$101 - $500 single denominations [/b]of iTunes Gift Cards.

Deal with only fast and responsive buyer, receive instant payment and cashout big.

Fast business, no dulling. Always active on WhatsApp 24/7

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Omotolaomoo(m): 11:20am On Mar 02, 2017
Just cash in some money now .... Very fast and reliable .... We nearly lost a card just cos of a number but this great biz man made sure he waited enough and got it right .... Thanks .... I'm recommending him and for because he helped redeemed a card I already nearly let go cos it was over scratched by the sender... I'm rating him 10/10

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
Omotolaomoo:
Just cash in some money now .... Very fast and reliable .... We nearly lost a card just cos of a number but this great biz man made sure he waited enough and got it right .... Thanks .... I'm recommending him and for because he helped redeemed a card I already nearly let go cos it was over scratched by the sender... I'm rating him 10/10

You are welcome always bro. Thanks for your patience too.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by iTunesGiftCards: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2017
We are still in business, contact us to sell your iTunes Gift Cards and get your payment instantly.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 2:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Still buying all your iTunes Gift Cards and you get payment into your local bank instantly.

Contact me to sell your US physical iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below and get your money instantly without any delays.

Fast cashout, smooth and ready for business.

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Swegzfreak: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Smooth deal, just traded with Sir. Valencia
100% no delay...

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Swegzfreak:
Smooth deal, just traded with Sir. Valencia
100% no delay...

You are welcome my man!

Expecting more cards from you
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by blueandbirds(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2017
I have been ripped off by some guys on nairaland but I can confirm to you that this particular buyer is just too legit and trustworthy I recommend him 100% to anyone that one to sell gift cards..you won't regret it; thanks Valencia na man u be..

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by bizzynix: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Yea, Valencia25 is a very honest guy to run things with peace of mind
blueandbirds:
I have been ripped off by some guys on nairaland but I can confirm to you that this particular buyer is just too legit and trustworthy I recommend him 100% to anyone that one to sell gift cards..you won't regret it; thanks Valencia na man u be..

2 Likes

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
blueandbirds:

You are welcome bro, hoping to do more business with you soon.

Let me know whenever you have iTunes Gift Cards for sale. I will buy and send payment into your local bank instantly.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by starboyflight(m): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whatsapp Me to sell your cards. Only legit dealers please!
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Always in business and ready to convert your iTunes Gift Cards to cash!
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Tested and Trusted by Many, bring all your iTunes Gift Cards
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bring all your US iTunes Gift Cards.

I buy $100 denominations below and you receive your cash instantly. Best rate ever!

No stories or delays, smooth buyer. Prompt and Responsive.

Fast cashout, sell all your iTunes Gift Cards here, Receive your money without any stories.

Legit Buyer, Prompt And FAST!!!!
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by iTunesGiftCards: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
valencia25:
Bring all your US iTunes Gift Cards.

I buy $100 denominations below and you receive your cash instantly. Best rate ever!

No stories or delays, smooth buyer. Prompt and Responsive.

Fast cashout, sell all your iTunes Gift Cards here, Receive your money without any stories.

Legit Buyer, Prompt And FAST!!!!

Bring all your iTunes Gift Cards for fast cash out now

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
ou need a very Honest, Reliable and Fast buyer for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Contact me now... I will buy your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below and send payment into your local bank instantly without any delay.

Fast, Prompt and always ready to make payment for your cards without any delays.

Get across to me today and receive almost instant cash out for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Tested and Trusted by Many, bring all your iTunes Gift Cards to me today.

Check for my contact below and let me convert your iTunes Gift Cards into cash!

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by iTunesGiftCards: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Contact the best buyer for your iTunes Gift Cards...
Instant and smooth payment.

No delays.

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8286....2125
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Still buying iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Receive Fast payment for your iTunes Gift Cards without any delays.

Quick and smooth, no stories. Bring your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below.

Fast payment, responsive and easy to deal.

Got iTunes Gift Cards for sale? Contact me now!

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8286...2125
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by freezyprinzy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
150?
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2017
valencia25:
Receive Fast payment for your iTunes Gift Cards without any delays.

Quick and smooth, no stories. Bring your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below.

Fast payment, responsive and easy to deal.

Got iTunes Gift Cards for sale? Contact me now!

Tested and Trusted.... Deal with the best buyer only.
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
I always buy iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below and you get your payment instantly without any delays.

Fast buyer, Prompt and Quick.

A trial will convince you, bring all your iTunes Gift Cards to me rightaway and get payment immediately.

No delays, no stories. Just business.

Best buyer of iTunes Gift Cards... Sell your iTunes Gift Cards Here, Convert your iTunes Gift Cards to Naira.

Change your iTunes Gift Cards, Receive Payment for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by iTunesGiftCards: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
valencia25:
I always buy iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below and you get your payment instantly without any delays.

Fast buyer, Prompt and Quick.

A trial will convince you, bring all your iTunes Gift Cards to me rightaway and get payment immediately.

No delays, no stories. Just business.

Best buyer of iTunes Gift Cards... Sell your iTunes Gift Cards Here, Convert your iTunes Gift Cards to Naira.

Change your iTunes Gift Cards, Receive Payment for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Fastest exchanger for your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below, no delays or stories. Just business and get paid almost instantly.

You can bring your bulk cards to me, I'll buy at good rate, payment is always prompt. No delays.

Fast business for iTunes Gift Cards, Fastest Cashout to Naira for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Best buyer for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Always available 24/7
Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2017
valencia25:
Fastest exchanger for your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below, no delays or stories. Just business and get paid almost instantly.

You can bring your bulk cards to me, I'll buy at good rate, payment is always prompt. No delays.

Fast business for iTunes Gift Cards, Fastest Cashout to Naira for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Best buyer for your iTunes Gift Cards.

Always available 24/7

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
I now buy US, Canada (CAD) and Australian (AUD) iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below. Bring all your cards across to me and receive instant payment.

Fastest loader, get instant cashout. Convert your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below to Naira now.

Contact me for a quick deal, i buy at a very good rate.
I can take cards in bulk quantity too, $100 (100), $50 (100), $100 (10) and $50 (20) always welcome, as long as it is $100 denominations below.

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by iTunesGiftCards: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2017
valencia25:
I now buy US, Canada (CAD) and Australian (AUD) iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below. Bring all your cards across to me and receive instant payment.

Fastest loader, get instant cashout. Convert your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below to Naira now.

Contact me for a quick deal, i buy at a very good rate.
I can take cards in bulk quantity too, $100 (100), $50 (100), $100 (10) and $50 (20) always welcome, as long as it is $100 denominations below.

Contact Us Today, Fastest Buyer for all your iTunes Gift Cards.

Buying $100 denominations below, best rate ever. Instant conversion of iTunes Gift Cards to Naira

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can vouch for this guy. Got my transactions with him paid in less than 15 mins. Great job bro

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Google Play Gift Cards And All Gift Cards Here || Tested And Trusted √ by valencia25(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
greenhulk:
I can vouch for this guy. Got my transactions with him paid in less than 15 mins. Great job bro

You are welcome bro!

Looking forward to more business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brand New Mini HDMI To HDMI Cable / Need Replacement Parts And Accessories For ur Xiaomi products etc come In Now!! / New Laptops And Mini Laptops,Games,Ipads and accessories@ PROMO prices!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.