Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Madonna And Idris Elba Spotted Kissing In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madonna And Idris Elba Spotted Kissing In London (1385 Views)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna And Idris Elba Spotted Kissing In London by MrMurdah: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Pop icon, Madonna, 58, and British actor, Elba, 44, were allegedly spotted smooching at the London’s M restaurant Saturday, Hollywood Life is reporting.

Madonna and Idris Elba kissing has sparked up rumors of a celebrity romance between the pair. The Material Girl was spotted ring side, during Elba’s debut kickboxing fight for his TV show Idris Elba: Fighter. A three-part Discovery documentary series that hinges on the 44-year-old hunk going through the rigors of becoming a professional kickboxer, something he had always seen as a challenge.

“It has been a lifelong ambition of mine to fight professionally. Entering the ring to further test myself as a human being is a challenge. I have been looking to take on for quite some time.”

The documentary will air next year.

According to the Daily Mail, before the world got a wind of Madonna and Idris Elba kissing, the mother-of four was documenting Elba’s first fight, Friday on social media after The Wire actor K.O’d his opponent in less than two minutes. An excited Madonna had posted a clip from the bout on Snapchat and Instagram.

Another post before Madonna was seen kissing Idris Elba showed the pair lying on the floor and the Holiday singer humorously captioning it “I kicked his butt.”

A source who saw the pair enter the London restaurant around 3:00 a.m. Saturday said it was anything but a quiet dinner for the two. He revealed that he saw Madonna and Idris Elba kissing, not caring if anyone spotted them because they were so into each other.

“Madonna and Idris arrived together around 3:00 a.m. and were all over each other. There was nothing subtle about it, no attempt to hide. It was very blatant. They were at the part for about an hour, they would dance, go off to smooch, then mingle a bit more. They only had eyes for each other. That seemed very, very clear.”

See the videos and pictures at http://www.inquisitr.com/3653616/madonna-and-idris-elba-kissing-is-actor-her-latest-hot-boy-toy-video/#4HUCbKVSqm5xzBjy.99
Re: Madonna And Idris Elba Spotted Kissing In London by froshhomie(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2016
So u cant post d pics here?
Re: Madonna And Idris Elba Spotted Kissing In London by gulfer: 10:54am On Oct 31, 2016
I thought i read Idris Abdulkareem angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Madonna And Idris Elba Spotted Kissing In London by teejaymos(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Idris Elba correct

(1) (Reply)

Revealed Nigeria Nollywood Actor Kanayo O Kanayo The Father Of Milk Meel Lol Pix / Skiibii Five Star Artists With Aki & Pawpaw Rocking Traditional Wedding(photo,vi / See A Twitter User's Epic Clapback To Wizkids Controversial Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.