Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

SAP Training And Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SAP Training And Certification (802 Views)

Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAP Training And Certification by engrsyer(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalander, I wish to express my pain that I went for an interview fortunately for the fact that i don't know or have System Application Product(SAP) certification i lost the opportunity in one of these oil majors in Nigeria.

Can any one who know and or have experience about SAP advice me a good place to do it and how much can it cost me in Nigeria. further advises outside what i listed is welcome.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: SAP Training And Certification by oluwalewis(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
engrsyer:
Hello fellow Nairalander, I wish to express my pain that I went for an interview fortunately for the fact that i don't know or have System Application Product(SAP) certification i lost the opportunity in one of these oil majors in Nigeria.

Can any one who know and or have experience about SAP advice me a good place to do it and how much can it cost me
in Nigeria. further advises outside what i listed is welcome.

Thanks.

I am an SAP HCM consultant and I can teach you sap HCM for a token, help you with the drom and also link you with where you get your certification at a cheap

the cheapest price in Nigeria
Re: SAP Training And Certification by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

I am an SAP HCM consultant and I can teach you sap HCM for a token, help you with the drom and also link you with where you get your certification at a cheap

i'm interested.
Re: SAP Training And Certification by oluwalewis(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

i'm interested.

Call me on 08067476665 so we can cross the t and dot the I to commence lecture immediately.
I will be expecting your call.
Re: SAP Training And Certification by engrsyer(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
Okay, a token of how much and how long would it cost? HCM means what?
oluwalewis:

Re: SAP Training And Certification by oluwalewis(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
engrsyer:
Okay, a token of how much and how long would it cost? HCM means what?

If ur pin 560Dc6b4 is still active, I ll invite you, if not, let's chat on watsapp. My digit is 08067476665.
Re: SAP Training And Certification by engrsyer(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
My phone is bad for now. When i get a new one i will contact you
oluwalewis:

If ur pin 560Dc6b4 is still active, I ll invite you, if not, let's chat on watsapp. My digit is 08067476665.
Re: SAP Training And Certification by oluwalewis(m): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
engrsyer:
My phone is bad for now. When i get a new one i will contact you
Aiit

(1) (Reply)

LATEST JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Recruitment At National Hospital, Abuja / Superclean Rx 300 Tokunbo For Sale 2.150 Selling At A Give Away Price / Sales Representative Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.