Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Fast Browser On Earth! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fast Browser On Earth! (1821 Views)

What Is The Best Web Browser On Pc (H2 2015) / How To Install Dolphin Browser On Windows PC / How To Download UC Browser On PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Browser On Earth! by oredein: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
I was looking on the net for something fresh to learn about until I stumble on the fastest browser on the net, I have tried it but seems faster and got some cool stuff unlike Internet Explorer, Mozilla etc  for more details visit http://www.avantbrowser.com/

Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by deji2009(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2009
I have firefox, IE 8 and Opera I would certainly try this. Thanks for sharing. smiley
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by oredein: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2009
I also ve those too just trying something new fresh n u r welcome.
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by deji2009(m): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2009
I also ve those too just trying something new fresh n u r welcome.

Just log off and log back in again to download the Avant Browser. Have spent the last 5 minutes checking it out and I must confess is very good

cool features such as auto scroll without the need of using your scroll bar also you can it translate language. grease to your elbow. nice one

smiley wink Deji Sunday
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by oredein: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2009
You welcome grin
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by blackweaver(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2009
thanks but i'll stick with my opera, firefox and chrome; who knows what security issues this one might have?
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by inze(m): 5:19am On Oct 28, 2009
oredein:

You welcome grin

Dude, i like that your windows Se7en, the one wey na the pre-release version, i fit get am from you
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by oredein: 6:09am On Oct 28, 2009
Yes it is but I ve unlocked it to be a full OS check pirate bay I downloaded mine from there.

Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by Mavor: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2009
Google Chrome is the fastest browser. Requires more memory though
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by Seun(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
Try Google Chrome and you'll change your mind.
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by deji2009(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
Seun (m)
Ogun State, Nigeria

Re: Fast Browser On Earth!
« #9 on: Today at 07:45:47 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try Google Chrome and you'll change your mind.

I wouldnt suggest using Google chrome. you may ask why ? The reason that being is because an Item called Google toolbar which install itself

during installation cause system instanility+IE as a result of this majority of people dont like Google chrome. you can of course ask not to

Install the toolbar because majority of users in a hurry he/she we just click without reading further

Nice to hear from you anyway. take care Seun. Deji Sunday  wink
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by blackweaver(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
yeah and there's this google update thingy that i'm always seing in my taskmanager; i've gotten tired of disabling it from starting up automatically; i just leave it now but as per Internet Explorer, nothing doing; if possible i will remove it totally from my pc for good
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by deji2009(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2009
@blackweaver

yeah and there's this google update thingy that i'm always seing in my taskmanager; i've gotten tired of disabling it from starting up automatically; i just leave it now but as per Internet Explorer, nothing doing; if possible i will remove it totally from my pc for good

Cool cool
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by flyuche(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
that browser is crapware.
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by Dclique(m): 1:29am On Oct 29, 2009
Spammer
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by cartoon1b: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
i think that mozilla is the very best in all, if you want to see that download the new release of mozilla, it equally detect fake site, and tell this is a fake site that do you want to contiune of discard the site, then the choice is yours to me,

anyway, please do any one here do know were i can register a domain name as cheap as 1300 naira and it will be 6.99 or 7.00 doll ars as usual a year, i need an urgent reply from you guru out there. here is my email please feel free to contact me, anytime,

robhilson24@rediff.com

i need about 5 domain for my websites
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by sahaya: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2011
google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet browsing was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed ScanMySpeed.com and it was normal 5Mbps too, i was using firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .

1.when you close a tab, you are virtually terminating the process. This seams to have some interesting implications on the security of the browser
2.Google Chrome also implements a new privacy feature. They call it incognito. Basically if you browse while being in incognito mode, nothing ever gets logged.
3.Another interesting feature which I need to mention is that popups are not blocked but they open in a minimized window.
4.It has a very simple design, which allows us to browse faster than any internet browser out there.
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by MUSTAPHAY: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2011
that is a good one cheesy
Re: Fast Browser On Earth! by hayourbame(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
Thank

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Using Glo Always Micro? / What Is Wrong With Mtn Internet? / How To Recover Photos From An Ipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.