Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. (1974 Views)

For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ok, I'M NOT INTO MMM...I don't love crap cool...and I don't participate in crap cool cheesycheesy...Sorry.
gringrin.
Well, for those of you who are into "MMM" (which means "Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox", named after the founder, Mavrodi-a convicted Russian fraudster/financial criminal):
(1) I guess by now you know that it's a ponzi scheme (go and check a dictionary for the meaning of that!) and a pyramid thing.
(2) I hope you heard the annoucement from Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), warning Nigerians about MMM-that it is unlicenced and unregulated...it is not licenced by, regulated by, registered with, or listed with, any regulatory authority-it's just a ponzi business-quite unsafe.
Well, having said those things, I have a candid advice for you as I've been advising people that are into MMM. Once you recoup the initial money you put into it (the capital), and you've received interest (gain), hold back your money (the initial investment) and be using that interest to do the scheme (though greed will not let many people do this). With this style I advise, your hard earned money will be safely with you and so, whenever the scheme eventually crashes, it's the money you gained from the system that you will lose. That's all.
I hope you understand. Just a thoughtful word.
...and please, do endeavor to read the comprehensive detailed investigation that was reported by Guardian Newspaper, here:
http://www.facebook.com/CREIMEXADInternationalLtd.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by anthony533(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
When did you start to be your brothers keeper? Why are you so pained bcus people are into MMM. If MMM crash today now is it your money that will be lost? My guy pls mind your own bizness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by sonnie10: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
anthony533:
When did you start to be your brothers keeper? Why are you so pained bcus people are into MMM. If MMM crash today now is it your money that will be lost? My guy pls mind your own bizness

MMM is the next big thing to hit Nigeria economy really hard. Nigeria might go from recession to depression. When that happens, it will affect everybody including those that did not "invest." This is the time to nib it in the bud. Do you know how much they would siphon from Nigeria economy should they collapse today?

Whether you like it or not, it is his business to speak up. Being patriotic comes with the obligation to inform people of impending doom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by DTOBS(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
Okay let me get you straight!
Your advice to us is to use the gain gotten from our first investment to continue with MMM, yet you claimed it's not safe.
My brother do you know who you re? You re just and EP! grin
If MMM wants to crash, let it crash on my head.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by zikokoko(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
seriously, pesin dey get time ooh... me? no be say dem go pay me ooo...buh i go just wake up, pick my phone nd start typing english just to discourage people from taking calculated risks?... broz, no risk, no reward. am an ordinary member of MMM nd what the platform has done in my life is way more than what nigerian govt has been doing since i was born. so shogba eh!

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
DTOBS:
Okay let me get you straight!
Your advice to us is to use the gain gotten from our first investment to continue with MMM, yet you claimed it's not safe.
My brother do you know who you re? You re just and EP! grin
If MMM wants to crash, let it crash on my head.
It's like you didn't notice the beginning of the write up:
1. Where I told you about the founder being a known convicted fraudster,
2. I made reference to SEC's warning...
3. And then I also made mention of Guadian Newspaper's investigation/report.
Those are all meant to be warnings for people to back out. My advice is therefore intended for a situation whereby they are adamant (as many of them really are, due to greed for quick/easy riches) and refuse to back out. The idea of my advice is simply to minimise their loss and reduce shock, that's all! That's what you call "financial counselling", ok? I hope you understand. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by emmy4lov(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
I don't read crappy post like this one ..!
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by pointstores(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
easy MONEY
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by Kavalier5(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Alright we've heard you, we are participating with our 'spare money'....what are you doing with ur spare money?
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by engrhorla(m): 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
EmmaFantastic:

It's like you didn't notice the beginning of the write up:
1. Where I told you about the founder being a known convicted fraudster,
2. I made reference to SEC's warning...
3. And then I also made mention of Guadian Newspaper's investigation/report.
Those are all meant to be warnings for people to back out. My advice is therefore intended for a situation whereby they are adamant (as many of them really are, due to greed for quick/easy riches) and refuse to back out. The idea of my advice is simply to minimise their loss and reduce shock, that's all! That's what you call "financial counselling", ok? I hope you understand. God bless you.

What did dis govt said abt unemployment? What did dey say abt health? About agric? About electricity?
All are lies..

But now they talk about MMM and you belive 100%, who bewitched u?
What has this govt done for u in d last 3 months?
Air travel, so expensive..road travel, roads are bad..no rail ways
No light
Oga Ade, bone story jhorrrr
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by castruccio(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Kavalier5:
Alright we've heard you, we are participating with our 'spare money'....what are you doing with ur spare money?

smoking weed or sipping monkeytail grin grin
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by gocare: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please can someone explain to me how to do this mmm thing using bitcoins
I heard it is possible, but the person who is on my neck to join mmm does not know about bitcoin
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by Fastlinkpro: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
When people say scam, How? who scam who? i only render help to my brothers/friends in my country as a start- the money is not even with the founder. The money is with my brothers. So even if it crash, No problem is still circulating in money country brothers. Just to let you i started with 30k, just like you said, i have passed that level since,now i am to much on the profit side since
Re: My Candid Advice For People That Are Into MMM. by gocare: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
gocare:
Please can someone explain to me how to do this mmm thing using bitcoins
I heard it is possible, but the person who is on my neck to join mmm does not know about bitcoin

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5m Naira / . / Okada Business, How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.