Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,807 members, 7,841,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Honey Makes Your Face Smooth And Soft... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Honey Makes Your Face Smooth And Soft... (726 Views)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / How To Make Your Face Smooth Using Home Remedies / Easy Ways To Make Your Natural Hair Curly And Soft (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honey Makes Your Face Smooth And Soft... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yea, you heard me right-honey makes your face smooth and soft! cool. How? Well, very simple...
First of all, get some PURE NATURAL HONEY. Now, take note that I'm not talking about "supermarket honey" that you see on supermarket shelves. That one is factory processed honey that has been heated and pasteurized in order to purify and treat it and so, some of the things needed for skin healing have been lost, but is however the type that is best for consumption (that is, eating)-because of it's purity. But for skin treatment, that raw, unfiltered honey-straight from the bush cheesycheesy, is the recommended one.
Now, what you do is: rub some of the honey on your face-in a circular motion and then rinse off with water, that's all! (if you like to, you can leave the honey on, for a minute or 2, before rinsing off). Do the routine once a day...maybe everyday or every 2 days...or as you desire-it's totally harmless. In a short while, your face will become smooth and really soft...succulent cheesy cheesy gringrin.
Just thought to share this knowledge with you all. I hope it benefits you. Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Use Condom In Sex Again / "Lady Develops Kidney Failure Due To Excessive Use Of Bleaching Cream" / Liposuction In Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria, Kano, Enugu And Port Har Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.