Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse (5368 Views)

Stefflon Don Refuses To Let Go Her 1 Penny Change From A Cashier / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier / See What This Blogger Wrote In The Race Of Getting Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by tkgz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confused Photo
SEE IT HERE>>>> http://gistme.co.uk/see-university-girl-wrote-withdrawal-slip-got-cashier-confused-see-pic/

1 Like

Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by zikokoko(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
lol...i guess her friend just GH on MMM. Bank go suffer
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Came: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
This one na final vex . Hahahahahah...
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Airforce1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lol

Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by xendra: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lmao... she Don vex
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
lol
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by dedons: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Old pix.

Mtcheeeeeeew...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
Got the cashier confused? This is obviously a comic plan.
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by nestic(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
GT bank be like

Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hateu2 how va na grin
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by hernandson(m): 4:42am On Nov 01, 2016
issoright
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
MrObontami:
Hateu2 how va na grin
they have ban you again cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I pray you spend 20years there tongue tongue
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
they have ban you again cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I pray you spend 20years there tongue tongue
angry
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
MrObontami:
angry
Enjoy your ban holiday Mr obontami grin grin grin.
Don't disturb this fine girl undecided angry angry
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
Enjoy your ban holiday Mr obon tami grin grin grin.
Don't disturb this fine girl undecided angry angry
you too enjoy your ban till 2017

Oh you think I don't know one of the moderators banned your "hateu2" moniker till 2017 ?? tongue ode
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2016
MrObontami:
you too enjoy your ban till 2017

Oh you think I don't know one of the moderators banned your "hat.eu2" moniker till 2017 ?? tongue ode
heheheheheh
Mumu. You will be surprised when it won't get to 2017 before they release me tongue tongue tongue

Ode ni e
Mumukunle
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
heheheheheh
Mumu. You will be surprised when it won't get to 2017 before they release me tongue tongue tongue

Ode ni e
Mumukunle

Day dreamer!!! grin
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by funstufz: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Wait, lemme check if such account exist with GTBank...
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by funstufz: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2016
LIKE I SAID EARLIER ON, THE ACCOUNT AND NAME WAS EDITED (BY OP) BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO ONE ENWENIWE FAITH N. grin grin grin
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by brodalikeme(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2016
Lies, signature is a forge and account name if false. Why una wan blackmail small girl now
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by eunisam: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2016
funniest picture in November first
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by tukdi: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
MrObontami:
Hateu2 how va na grin

Is MrObontami by anywhere related to the Obontami that i know? grin grin grin
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Heavance(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Come on, this is stale. I can't believe what people post just for likes
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
tukdi:

yup I got banned cheesy

Modified.. I saw lalasticlala viewing this

Front page here we come cheesy
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by tukdi: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
MrObontami:
yup I got banned cheesy
Modified.. I saw lalasticlala viewing this

Front page here we come cheesy

grin
Eyaaaah grin
When will the ban expire? grin
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
tukdi:

grin
Eyaaaah grin
When will the ban expire? grin
prolly on the 7th of this month. cheesy
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by bumi10(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
hahahahahahhaahah omg

recession biting hard on people

God save us oooooo

were is bubu ooooooooooo
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Agimor(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lolx banks can be so annoying sometimes..
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2016
tukdi:

yes, he's the one and only guy that can fvck for Africa.
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by tukdi: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:

I dey tell you grin

No be small thing o grin grin grin
Re: See What A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confuse by MrObontami(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2016
MissHatey:
angry

(1) (Reply)

Tasha Reveals More About Her Baby ‘kimberly, Says She’s Trying To Get Her Back / Why I Chose Nude Modelling – Careema Umar / Bbnaija Tacha Stuns In Cleavage Photos,cleans Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.