Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! (404 Views)

7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami / Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! by lekbel09(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
It has come to my notice that the mcdorsey's training program being advertised on nairaland and other online forums is just a waste of time and resources for the people who are trying to register for the program. the Mcdorsey's program centers on phone and laptop repairs , this is the more reason why i saw it as a necessity to warn fellow nairalanders about this wicked agenda by this folks to ruin the pocket of unsuspecting nigerians. As am posting this alert it pains my heart because i wasted a whooping #37,000 for the fee for the training and i did not even learn a single thing from them as what they taught was irrelevant to phone and computer repair .Pls don't fall prey to their packaging as they will show a room saying that its their technical department where repairs are done . pls don't be gullible like me . Thanks for reading . God bless us all
Re: Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! by Whizpeter(m): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sorry for your loss bro!

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Cell Phone Dealer In Lagos & Abuja / Good News For M5mini Users (enter Now) / 17 Ways To Promote Your Blog & Get More Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.