Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

BLOG GRADUATION PROGRAM; Become A Contemporary Blogger & Generate More Income. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / BLOG GRADUATION PROGRAM; Become A Contemporary Blogger & Generate More Income. (470 Views)

Generate Amazing Income As An Opay Mobile Money Agent / 5 Common Mistakes Graduates Make After Graduation That Hurts Their Success / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLOG GRADUATION PROGRAM; Become A Contemporary Blogger & Generate More Income. by blogtostay: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Register for 6 month encompass program on how to become a contemporary blogger and generate more income.

Before I begin, I would like to ask you this question;
Can we be able to come together and leverage on the power of available technology to grow our nation leaving the idea of paper certificate behind? May be you will be giving me the answer when our training kick-starts.

Well, if you look at the growth of any serious country like the chines, united Arab and so many of them which we have been in the same third world with before they left us. You will agree with me that the issue of growth for them was as a result of small scale businesses operated and harnessed by the use of available technology so, all these countries were able to develop.
Then, if our country’s own policies on SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES is on the paper, why not leverage on the less costly opportunity of the available technology to better our lives and future and also, as a quick means to become rich like any existing millionaire with little or no resources and less time.
Do you believe with me that human capacity development is the highest investment on mother earth so far? Well, two things stop you from making money with your capacity:
1. Only when you deemed it necessary to stop.
2. When the inevitable calls. (Death).
Blogtostay.com is one of the contemporary blogs in Nigeria. Kinsgley Anyi is my name, an internet (information) marketer, professional blogger and web developer.

For those who truly want to define who they are. Blogtostay six month encompass program registration campaign commenced on 1st of November ending 31st December 2016, Two months registrations. Then the six months training called: “BLOG GRADUATION PROGRAM” will commence on January 14th 2017 to end on 14th July 2017. Blogtostay will be graduating a lot of would-be bloggers from non-bloggers to full contemporary blogger that will go home with a nice customized blog from our 3 team of programmers.

BLOG GRADUATION PROGRAM IS FOR:
1. Individuals tired of sitting on the fence, ready to start earning a generous income online doing exactly that thing they love.
2. Bloggers and online publishers looking for a way to generate much more income from their blog with reduced time and effort.
3. Authors, experts, coaches, speakers, trainers and entrepreneurs who are interested in making use of blog as a right marketing tool to establish authority, “BUILD A PLATFORM” create a continuous traffic, attract new businesses and create a competitive market-place in their niche.
If you truly fall among these categories kindly follow this link http://blogtostay.com/webinerpage.php to ascertain what you stand to BENEFIT as a subscribed member of blogtostay ‘MEMBERSHIP SITE’ for the six months program and the process of registration.

We just concluded our 20th webinar section for the year on the topic, INFORMATION (internet) MARKETING. Below are the questions and testimonies of participants:

“Thanks a lot, your online lecture is very great, couple together with the eBOOK. God will surely double your wisdom. All you talked about was really good, but I have a kind of problem that I will want you to help. When you are talking about doing what you have passion for, I agree with that, but to me what gives me joy is football I am thinking of starting a blog about that but there are many football websites that are more bigger and is well known so I don’t know how it is going to be. But on the other hand am the kind of person that like giving people advice and motivational talks including love and relationship. Please, your urgent help is needed on which one I should start.
Thanks!
Name:--- Anthony”.

“Hello Kingsley,
I saw your details on Naira Land.
I have some questions to ask:
1. How does the blogging work?
2. If I want to be an internet marketer by selling ebooks on my site how does that work too?
I have signed up on your www.blogtostay.com
Thanks!
Joy.
Sent from my blackberry 10 smartphone”.

These are few of questions and testimonies from participants. You can review more on the “comment’ section when you register.
Thanks and remain blessed!
Kingsley Anyi.
http://blogtostay.com

(1) (Reply)

Ericsson To Sack Nigerians As Firm Ships Jobs To India / You Want To Learn Video Adobe After Effect? / blanked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.