Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,835 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single (2379 Views)

Harry Mosco Is Dead : Veteran Singer ''love Wan Tin Tin ' / Nico Gravity - I Wan Finish Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ajekpaks(m): 3:09am On Oct 28, 2009
We are Africans men this song gbona feli feli

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xWOQYOcbQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xWOQYOcbQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by 9ja4eva: 4:33am On Oct 28, 2009
Song is on fire
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ugonna245(m): 8:26am On Oct 28, 2009
how can i get the song. somebody help me please!!!
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2009
Yeah

Awooooooooooooo!!! Awoooooooooooooooh!!

AFRICANS UNITE
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eleshin(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
i saw the video,realy dnt like the song but i gbadun the msg it portrays.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ugonna245(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2009
eleshin:

How many songs have you written yourself Ungrateful nigerian.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by FBS: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2009
FIREEEEEEEE! Powerful message.
[flash=400,328]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xWOQYOcbQ&hl[/flash]
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ajekpaks(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks FBS abeg how u take do am??
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by FBS: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2009
ajekpaks:

Thanks FBS abeg how u take do am??
Quite simple. Also got it from somewhere. I will show you now.

1. Copy the youtube url e.g   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhSLKQeltrY
2. delete watch?
2. Replace = with / 
3. You should have
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhSLKQeltrY
4. Now insert flash button (located just under the B sign)
5. End result should look like this [fla[b]a[/b]sh=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhSLKQeltrY[/flash]
Note:1. It should be flash and NOT fla[b]a[/b]sh. I did that in order for you to see the end result.
         2. You can change the size of the video by increasing or reducing the value [ , ]

Reference from here Post #4: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143580.0.html

Hope this helps.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by r231(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
eleshin:

NA WAH 4 U OHHHHHHH
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ajekpaks(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks FBS
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by pheesayor(m): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
JJC has always been creative , wonder where he has been all these while
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by r231(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
pheesayor:

JJC has always been creative , wonder where he has been all these while

around still working hard as usual, he just finished SMOKEY'S NEW VIDEO and also LEXY DOO's video as well
he just spend more time directing and shooting videos dis days
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eleshin(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2009
ugonna245:

How many songs have you written yourself Ungrateful nigerian.

wat makes me ungrateful? r u sure u are ok?

r231:

NA WAH 4 U OHHHHHHH
do we still have individual difference?
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eldee(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2009
What message?? This is racist bullshit.

'If you mix some milk with some coco puffs, you'll get caramel afro puffs'

Are you having a laugh?? I know how I'd feel if the head of the KKK did this, why do we think we have a right to be racist??
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by dejiariyo: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

What message?? This is racist bullshit.

'If you mix some milk with some coco puffs, you'll get caramel afro puffs'

Are you having a laugh?? I know how I'd feel if the head of the KKK did this, why do we think we have a right to be racist??

TYPICAL !!!!!!!!!!

Of all the messages in the song, u could only see that line. maybe u will say Tupac line THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE is also racist as well.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eldee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
dejiariyo:

TYPICAL !!!!!!!!!!

Of all the messages in the song, u could only see that line. maybe u will say Tupac line THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE is also racist as well.

That would make sense if not for the fact that all the video chics in 'We are African' were light-skinned multiracial ladies.
It's the do unto others rule . . . Nick Griffin will be crcified if he came out to say 'when you sit on the sun bed you turn red, but we get blacker but we don't get burnt'
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by dejiariyo: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
eldee:

That would make sense if not for the fact that all the video chics in 'We are African' were light-skinned multiracial ladies.
It's the do unto others rule . . . Nick Griffin will be crcified if he came out to say 'when you sit on the sun bed you turn red, but we get blacker but we don't get burnt'

Did u actually listened to the whole song? he said white mixed race we are all one at the end of the same song , the point is not the color of the skin ,its about being proud to be an African.maybe u need to listen to the song all over again instead of looking for racist lines in it.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by chrisical(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2009
I de always gbadun this guy.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by ajekpaks(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2009
dejiariyo:

Did u actually listened to the whole song? he said white mixed race we are all one at the end of the same song , the point is not the color of the skin ,its about being proud to be an African.maybe u need to listen to the song all over again instead of looking for racist lines in it.
dejiariyo:

Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by dolani(f): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2009
I luv dis sonnnnggggggg. WE ARE AFRICANS. AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I REP NIAJA (NIGERIA)
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by Okute1: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0crOXd7HLY0

Remix video of "We are africans already out"
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eldee(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2009
dejiariyo:

If you release a song with just two racist comments, every other thing you said becomes bullshit. . . c'est fini.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by tosinaded(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2009
eldee rest ur case abeg!!!!
song is a hit
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eldee(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2009
tosinaded@:

eldee rest your case abeg!!!!
song is a hit
It's a hit . . . so what??
I saw Question Time with Nick Griffin and then I imagined what everyone would say if he did a We are White and talked about black people.
It's a no-brainer, let's listen to Dr Martin Luther King and stop this bullshit
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by FBS: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
Well, I try to see the point eldee is trying to make but YES THE SONG IS A HIT!
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by tosinaded(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2009
[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0crOXd7HLY0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

remix is also nice!!!!
lol, tillaman killed it for me o, i like his yoruba rhymes grin
plus he's got swag
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by eldee(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
FBS:

Well, I try to see the point eldee is trying to make but YES THE SONG IS A HIT!

You know exactly what I'm saying, you live in the UK.
You've listened to Nick Griffin speak . . . you've heard him talk about bi-racial people.
Tell me you don't see a bit of the BNP in this.
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by tosinaded(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2009
so eldee your point is
its a racial song, so its a no no right
common mehn thats just one minus in the song, chillout

besides, thats your view man!
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by FBS: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
eldee:

You know exactly what I'm saying, you live in the UK.
You've listened to Nick Griffin speak . . . you've heard him talk about bi-racial people.
Tell me you don't see a bit of the BNP in this.
As said earlier, I see your point but it's not exactly Griffinish.
NG is saying that UK should only be for "white" (how I dislike using that word - I prefer to use europeans) folks only but JJC are saying that they are PROUD to be AFRICANS.

The part where they said something like : That they turn red when in the sun is a reference to "blacks. . .Africans" peeps  being called "colored people". If you think about it, it is wrong. We ain't colored.
Now can you spot the difference?
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by pheesayor(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2009
This is not RACIST, it's a message for all depressed blacks who feel opressed by the whites, "seperate the chaff from the pap" and feel the message
Re: Jjc Wan Kill Person With This Single by dejiariyo: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2009
eldee:

It's a hit . . . so what??
I saw Question Time with Nick Griffin and then I imagined what everyone would say if he did a We are White and talked about black people.
It's a no-brainer, let's listen to Dr Martin Luther King and stop this bullshit

i dont think i had him say we are blacks, he said we are africans , dude u got issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasuma Releases December Tonic / Eleda Mi Video [download]- Olamide / Artists IN Lagos Drop Your Contact Here Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.