Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** (6023 Views)

Sold out!! UK USED Dell Core I7, 8gb Ram, 2gb Dedicated Graphics For Sale!!! / HP 14 With 2gig Dedicated Graphics Card For Sale *SOLD* / SOLD SOLD Hp 15 With Intel Core I3 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Topleague:
consider my offer bro, the 105k is ready

U tried boss. .. but 105k is too low... ..by December I intend hiking the price of the laptop up to 140k... it's not like I am feeding the laptop or sending it to school, wey i go talk say the tin na liability....So it can stay with me as long as it takes for the right owner who fully appreciates what he is buying to come smiley

Thanks to the increasing worthlessness of the naira, the laptop's price can only increase cool
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Topleague(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
okay thanks, hold on to your laptop
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Still available smiley
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by 3KINGZ18: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
Sellfish:
Still available smiley
hw will u deliver to lagos
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by buygala(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2016
3KINGZ18:
hw will u deliver to lagos

Any method of ur choice Sir....as long as the laptop has been paid for beforehand smiley
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2016
Still available smiley
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Still available smiley
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Still available
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by ricardstephen: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Get the best, & reliable, Uk used laptops, Desktop, computer Accessories at affordable prices ..with 2years warranty on any laptops u are buying from us !!!!!!!
Outlets : Richmary discovery opposite forte oil filling station bus-stop Agodi gate Ibadan.
We have different types such as hp, dell, Acer, Asus etc
Our prices ranges from 30k upwards depending on d laptops series & configuration
Richmary discovery is the major dealer of all kinds of Laptops in ibadan oyo state.
Visit our outlets today & get your desired computer gadgets....

1. Zinox core2 , 2GB Ram , 320 hdd with necessary computer features price: 50k it can be upgraded
2. Hp .. 2GB Ram, 250hdd with necessary features with new battery
Processor : 2:50GBZ with new battery 55k
3. Hp .. 2Gb Ram 250hdd it can be upgraded
Intel petium with necessary , with new battery 56k
4. Dell ..2GB Ram , 200hdd with necessary features with new battery 57k it can be upgraded
5. Hp probook 4gb Ram 500hdd with 5 hours battery with all features of a laptops corei 5 88k
6. Hp Elite book 4gb 500gb corei 5 with 5 hours battery with necessary features 83k

Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
SOLD
Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by barneystinson(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Sellfish:
SOLD

Sorry this is coming late. I bought the HP 15 from Sellfish and thought it'd be nice to endorse him on the thread as I had a good experience dealing with him. For context, I reside in Lagos while Sellfish lives in Jos. For obvious reasons, I planned for a friend in Jos to help me check out the laptop to ensure it was in a good condition. Unfortunately, that did not happen due to his tight schedule.

In order not to miss out on the deal, I took a leap of faith and sent down the cash as negotiated. Sellfish also mentioned that he had just received a HP Envy 6-1015tx which he was going to list for sale on Nairaland. I got interested, negotiated the price and sent him the cash including the transport cost. Both laptops arrived Lagos in great condition and I am very pleased with my purchase. Lest I forget, he also included a wireless game pad as bonus. smiley

So yeah... as far as integrity goes, Mr. Sellfish is top drawer and I'll certainly be doing business with him again.

1 Like

Re: Hp 15 With 2gig Nvidia Dedicated Graphics For Sale ***SOLD*** by Sellfish(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2016
barneystinson:

Sorry this is coming late. I bought the HP 15 from Sellfish and thought it'd be nice to endorse him on the thread as I had a good experience dealing with him. For context, I reside in Lagos while Sellfish lives in Jos. For obvious reasons, I planned for a friend in Jos to help me check out the laptop to ensure it was in a good condition. Unfortunately, that did not happen due to his tight schedule.

In order not to miss out on the deal, I took a leap of faith and sent down the cash as negotiated. Sellfish also mentioned that he had just received a HP Envy 6-1015tx which he was going to list for sale on Nairaland. I got interested, negotiated the price and sent him the cash including the transport cost. Both laptops arrived Lagos in great condition and I am very pleased with my purchase. Lest I forget, he also included a wireless game pad as bonus. smiley

So yeah... as far as integrity goes, Mr. Sellfish is top drawer and I'll certainly be doing business with him again.

Thanks for the vote of confidence... it was nice doing business with you Sir smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Load Invalid Recharge Card And Make Free Calls On Any Network / Spectraband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Spectranet 4G/LTE / Where Can I Purchase Raspberry PI In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.