Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment (20585 Views)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / NPA Begins Secret Recruitment Against Presidential Directive / Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by EdoBoy90(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2016
Nigerian Navy by God's grace I must be there.

I applied for FSCS, FIRS, DPR and Nigerian Navy, I must get one by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2016
INTROVERT:

Cbn did theirs last December. Awaiting confirmation if new staff next month.
Are u part of those that went for interview? How sure are u abt staff confirmation next mth? Pls I want to know,cos I went for the interview n have done d medicals too.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Good idea, but first ask yourself these 3 questions?

1. How much do you think Civil Service pay?

2. How much are you willing to buy a slot?

3. Does it make sense?

obinna2nv:
Hmmm, am really interested in buying slots in the FCSC. Any body with a connection should pm me for real.

3 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by EdoBoy90(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

3. Does it make sense?

FIRS, Nigerian Navy and DPR pay well.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by talk2alabama: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Sometimes I just sit back and laugh.. yes, u may go forth before me in life, get Dat good job, think you"ve arrived..

But hey, the next big thing, u have no idea. In just one night, a tip of the second, somebody somewhere, whom you never expected, becomes the person you Call His excellency..

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Read well before commenting. He said he wants to buy FCSC slot?
EdoBoy90:

FIRS, Nigerian Navy and DPR pay well.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by McDoe(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
When will all these rubbish stop?

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Fourwinds: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2016
God judgement is coming soon...on d powerful and influencial in Nigeria...

pestilence will befell them

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by marshmonii: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2016
my brother my friends, forget about government jobs and venture into business, you can hardly become a billionaire through govt jobs, there is more money in business than government, to secure a govt job in nigeria today you must have the backing of a senator, minister, governor,rep member and so on, strt thinking outside the box and profer solution on what to do with your life.. as for me no nigerian govt cant afford to pay me, they cant..

3 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by femi4: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2016
INTROVERT:
I find it hard to comment on these recruitment isaues because ave benefitted from it. Its just sad that a phone call gives you a job millions are looking for.
Its OK if you are qualified for the position but criminal if you don't merit it
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by femi4: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

3. Does it make sense?

See this one, some civil service pay more than banks
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2016
I do not dispute that. But at what level? Most people don't know that of the ongoing FCSC recruitment the only organisations that pay entry level above 100k are Bureau of Public Procurement and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Note: I worked in a federal government establishment, military precisely for over 10 years before retiring voluntarily. So I have an idea of what I'm talking about. If you see any core Civil Servant living large, He's either a very top officer, may be a Director or Perm Sec or he's getting money from somewhere else, personal business or bribery or other sharp practices.
femi4:
See this one, some civil service pay more than banks

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by obinna2nv(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2016
PatrickOkunima:

3. Does it make sense?

I couldn't care less, of course I know some ministries pay better, mostly revenue generating agencies. So, when I see the offer letter, you can name your price. my credentials are top notch.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by femi4: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2016
PatrickOkunima:
I do not dispute that. But at what level? Most people don't know that of the ongoing FCSC recruitment the only organisations that pay entry level above 100k are Bureau of Public Procurement and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Note: I worked in a federal government establishment, military precisely for over 10 years before retiring voluntarily. So I have an idea of what I'm talking about. If you see any core Civil Servant living large, He's either a very top officer, may be a Director or Perm Sec or he's getting money from somewhere else, personal business or bribery or other sharp practices.
You don't know what you are talking about. Check these ministries:

Science and Tech
ICT
Oil and gas
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Opynion: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2016
LATER THEY WILL COME AND BE SHOUTING SCAM UNTOP MMM.

Naija na survival of the fittest

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by EdoBoy90(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2016
[quote author=PatrickOkunima post=50675594]I do not dispute that. But at what level? Most people don't know that of the ongoing FCSC recruitment the only organisations that pay entry level above 100k are Bureau of Public Procurement and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Note: I worked in a federal government establishment, military precisely for over 10 years before retiring voluntarily. So I have an idea of what I'm talking about. If you see any core Civil Servant living large, He's either a very top officer, may be a Director or Perm Sec or he's getting money from somewhere else, personal business or bribery or other sharp practices.

Sir, what of Nigerian Navy through DSSC as a graduate? What of FIRS too?
I was told they are paying more than 100k for entry level?
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Sir, these organisations you mentioned are not on the ongoing FCSC recruitment. What started this argument is my response to a Nairalander who said he wants to buy a slot from FCSC. So in responding to him, I took consideration of all the open positions at the MDA's currently advertised by FCSC. Like I said I was federal government worker, now a pensioner. So I have an idea of what each MDA pays. I have documents to support this. Don't get me wrong.
femi4:
You don't know what you are talking about. Check these ministries:

Science and Tech
ICT
Oil and gas

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by pedrilo: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2016
SINCE BUHARI ENTERED ASO ROCK, EVERYTHING ABOUT GOVERNMENT IS NOW SECRETIVE

4 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2016
This recruitment scam did not start with Buhari. In fact, it was worse during the last administration, but I was expecting PMB to put a stop to it, not knowing he's not different from the others.
pedrilo:
SINCE BUHARI ENTERED ASO ROCK, EVERYTHING ABOUT GOVERNMENT IS NOW SECRETIVE
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by DrObum(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2016
If na Police and Army now, they go pack poor people to go die!

Thunder fire those politicians!
Ndi ara!
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Famsey: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
If na true...nawa ooo.....applicants with cars
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by nosypat(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
WALEXYY:

How true is this news?.

did you have to quote the whole post over again?
Haba undecided
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can you imagine ,secret recruitment and they are saying pple should not do mmm,this govt is a big scam,you want to block where pple are making money again,foolish govt

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by EdoBoy90(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
PatrickOkunima, What of FIRS and Nigerian Navy? I was told they paying graduates for entry level more than 100k. I.mean Nigetian Navy DSSC for graduates?
This recruitment scam did not start with Buhari. In fact, it was worse during the last administration, but I was expecting PMB to put a stop to it, not knowing he's not different from the others.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
100k? A sergeant equivalent (Leading Seaman) in the Nigerian Navy earns close to or more than that. I don't want to be specific. If you join as a Sub Lieutenant, you'll earn much more than that. FIRS entry level earns btw 140 and 150. Salary in the military is some how confidential, so I can't discuss it in public.
EdoBoy90:
PatrickOkunima, What of FIRS and Nigerian Navy? I was told they paying graduates for entry level more than 100k. I.mean Nigetian Navy DSSC for graduates?
This recruitment scam did not start with Buhari. In fact, it was worse during the last administration, but I was expecting PMB to put a stop to it, not knowing he's not different from the others.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by treebuds: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
WALEXYY:

How true is this news?.
Ndic are my neighbour and I have 7 unemployed living with me. They have taken Ndic on hostage, it is administrative kidnapping and more than organized crime.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by niyi123: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
Famsey:
If na true...nawa ooo.....applicants with cars

Maybe thats part of requirements for eligibility

1 Like

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by solution2016: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
It is not only juicy areas that secret and unadvertised recruitments have taken place in recent months. At FCE EHA_AMUFU ENUGU STATE a similar shoddy and secret recruitment was conducted immediately after the 2015 general elections with the former Council where there was no advertisement, yet close associates to the provost and the former ES NCCE, the council members etc were hurriedly recruited leading to the present personnel overhead shortfalls the college has been experiencing since the introduction of the TSA. Once the FCC 's interest is protected, it will issue a waiver and that is Nigeria.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by efficiencie(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
When corruption cheats us we call for justice but when corruption feeds us we call for celebration...Many on this forum complaining about the secret recruitment would have done worse if they were in position of power...
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Varys: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na today? That's my street. They did same last year February. You'll come back from work and see cars parked everywhere. The interviews/tests are done in the evenings.

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Emassive(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
No one can even tell if you are real...
WALEXYY:

How true is this news?.
Re: NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment by Emassive(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
The more reason why Relationship is more important than Career. When you have a happy relationship with anyone then you are sure your future is secured as GOD Sends somebody to someone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020 / You Are Still Unemployed And Its Almost March / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.