Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans (2580 Views)

Would You Join MMM If It Returns? Nigerians React(video) / Ten Reasons You Should Not Join MMM / Jacob Zuma Encourages Jobless South Africans To Join MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by iDreamzMedia: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2016
President Jacob Zuma has torched a storm after he said South Africans battling to find jobs should join MMM. Speaking as a fundraiser in Limpopo over the weekend, the president shocked attendees when he encouraged them to join the embattled scheme.

“South Africans complain too much, there are many money making schemes that are making people rich everyday but you guys are waiting for me to come and give you a job. If you can not get a job, just join MMM. My gardener and maid do MMM and they get more money than what I am paying them. I want to fire them so they can fully concentrate on MMM”, he said.

The entrance of Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox popularly known by its abbreviation, MMM, into the country sent South Africans into a frenzy as...

Read full story here: http://idreamzmedia.com/join-mmm-president-jacob-zuma-encourages-jobless-south-africans/
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by Binnatrendyz(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Soft work

1 Like

Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by Collenshy2020(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
i thought they said MMM crashed in south africa?
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by ademasta(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2016
No mind them...

Long live MMM

1 Like

Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by rosalieene(f): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2016
I just hope mmm would last long in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by Victortwist: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Any one who is waiting for mmm to crash keep waiting for it that's my advice for u. why any one who wish to register can join me on whatsapp 08138635561. long live mmm together we change the world
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by OlamusConsult(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
this one wnt make front page now ooo
BH wen CBN arrive with dia crooked report wailers will be shouting... #In MMM I trust#
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by Zico0(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Why doesn't the CBN say whether it is fraudulent?

1 Like

Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by gafar: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by anigbajumo(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
rosalieene:
I just hope mmm would last long in Nigeria

But b4 b4 una dey do shakara.....

Se her mouth undecided undecided undecided
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by Garshyzee(m): 6:39am On Nov 02, 2016
infact we suppose do mavrodians end of the year party grin
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by xdream(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
I am a guru in MMM Nigeria. Whatsapp me on 08038325115
Re: Join MMM, President Jacob Zuma Allegedly Encourages Jobless South Africans by Arewa12: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously dis thing no make Front page....

(1) (Reply)

Data Bundle Reselling Business - Data Selling Website In Nigeria / Book Your Hotel, Accommodation & Guest Houses @ Tanabookings / The Real Google Admob (+Payment Proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.