Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

“the Playmaker”: Phyno Drops New Album,see Who Was Not Featured (see Tracklist) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Playmaker”: Phyno Drops New Album,see Who Was Not Featured (see Tracklist) (780 Views)

Video: Phyno Drops Visuals For 'Get The Info' Feat Phenom And Falz / Wizkid Release New Album, SoundmanEp Vol1, See Tracklist. / Damn! That's The Name Of Kendrick's New Album (see Tracklist & Cover Art) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Playmaker”: Phyno Drops New Album,see Who Was Not Featured (see Tracklist) by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
The word “Playmaker” is not new to us , as we have seen on several tracks and occasions where the Penthauz Entertainment Boss ,Phyno Used “Play maker” As one of His Attributes.

Phyno just released the playmaker album on his instagram and twitter , The Fada Fada crooner just released the art work including the tracklist of his up coming album which he titled ‘The Playmaker’

From what we have ascertained so far it would be a great album as some of the top shots in the music industry were housed on it ,this includes the likes of 2Baba, MI, Burnaboy, Flavour, Zoro, Olamide, Mr Eazi and others, not forgetting especially the legendary elegant stallion, Onyeka Onwenu.

The long awaited album received production from the likes of Masterkraft, Major Bangz, Del’B and T-Spize to the basking freshout talents of Benjamz, Kezyklef, Chris String and Tunex.

It’s been a long time coming … “My sophomore album ‘THE PLAYMAKER’ drops in a few days. I want to thank all my fans and team all over the world who have supported my music. Special thanks to the media for holding me down. I can’t wait for the world to hear this body of work, let d music speak ❤️. Love you all . #ThePlaymakerAlbum #Penthauze” That was Phyno’s word on Instagram along with ‘The Playmaker Album” artwork.

Tracklist

1.Yes, I Pray (Nwa Oge Nta)

2.Abulo

3.Financial Woman ft. P-Square

4.Ino Nma

5.Best Rapper

6.E sure For Me

7 Up ft. M.I & Burna Boy

8.Pino Pino

9.Okpeke ft. 2baba & Flavour

10.Obiagu

11.Joy Comes In The Morning

12.SFSG (So Far So Good)

13.I’m a Fan ft. Decarlo & Mr Eazi

14.Mistakes

15.Ochiedike (Mama) ft. Onyeka Owenu

16.Fada Fada ft. Olamide

17.Mpotu ft. Zoro & Tidinz

18.Ezege

19.No Be My Style ft. Burna Boy

20.Connect
Guess who didn’t make it to The List??

Fellow Label mate, And Phyno Major vocalist, Stormrex.
we don’t know why she was not on it but we believe that whatever made the “Kererenke” crooner to be off the album must be best known to the Penthauz boss.
http://otownloaded.com/playmaker-phyno-drops-new-album/
cc: ijebabe, Fynestboi, MissyB3,lalasticlala,dominique,obinoscopy
please move to the right section if not here.

Re: “the Playmaker”: Phyno Drops New Album,see Who Was Not Featured (see Tracklist) by jiggaz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
StormRex is no longer with Pent Hauze.... Since last year..... She's no longer with Phyno....

1 Like

Re: “the Playmaker”: Phyno Drops New Album,see Who Was Not Featured (see Tracklist) by Donpoker9(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club / Popular TV Girl Poses Half-nude In Bathtub For Her Pre-birthday Photos / Africa - Jesus Look-alike Who Caused A Stampede At Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.