Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment November 2016 Recruitment (9 Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment November 2016 Recruitment (9 Positions (1051 Views)

Urgent Employment November 2018 / Adexen Recruitment Agency Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment November 2016 Recruitment (9 Positions by Honey2012(f): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2016
The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment:

1: Senior Labour Officer

2: Senior Inspector of Factories

3: Registrar of Cooperative Societies Grade I

4: Registrar of Cooperative Societies Grade II

5: Inspector of Factories Grade I

6: Labour Officer Grade I

7: Skills Development and Certification Officer I

8: Senior Skills Development and Certification Officer

9: Higher Labour Inspector

Job Application Link

http://careerhob.com/federal-ministry-of-labour-and-employment-november-2016-recruitment-9-positions/

Application Closing Date
13th November 2016.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment November 2016 Recruitment (9 Positions by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can we apply for more than one vacancy
Re: Federal Ministry Of Labour And Employment November 2016 Recruitment (9 Positions by Onyi4live(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Is this vacancies not the same with FCSC 2016 recruitments? If yes.. Can one apply for another position. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Jobs At Premier International School Lagos / Who Also Got Invitation Text By Pz Cusson? / Dubai Job: Pleas Help To Confirm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.