Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back (39640 Views)

Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship / Kiss Daniels Proudly Flies Colour As A Rugged Lord. See Comments / "Ashawo", Fan Calls Halima Abubakar For Showing Derriere, She claps back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by rafiat6304747: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
THAT IS HW SHE WANT IT [i][/i]JUST LOOK LIKE BABY TOY
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by bee444: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
This girl thinks she's some kind of Nicki Minaj
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ugly
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by smart024(m): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
See her knuckles o...
shocked shocked shocked

She wan say she no be a product of bleaching...?
embarassed embarassed embarassed

She for no even post this pictures to defend herself o...
cry cry cry
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by AfroBlue(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
she had a naturally beautiful brown skin complexion in her throw back pics on the internet.

i hope she doesn't carry any deep subconscious self hate of her born attributes (melanin pigment) like many bleachers do, including some Asian pple.
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by phl3moGh(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nawa oo... So where is the "clap back" now!

Hm!! Black man and exaggeration....like 1&2
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Duru009(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
All des 4 men.....
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Hannysmilez(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
I think she looks good. Maybe she bleached,but its her money nd skin. I'm sure she knws about the effects even better than you. Her dress is nice,makeup game came on kinda hard,but its her taste.
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by izdaise(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Her makeup is always too loud
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by mexzony: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Wait o. I keep seeing nollywood actress so so so
Pls which major movie has she acted in cos the way I see it Most of these actresses just put these tags just to boost CV or whatever.
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
Those knuckles tho undecided
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Gesd(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2016
#shuperu. Olamide come and see oju pupa idi dudu. warri warri du grin
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by cathy091: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2016
I thought it was a Halloween mask with a body. What a beautiful Halloween mask. sad sad
Send funny grumpy cat memes to tease your friends and family to make them happy.Grumpy cat meme good are very popular to express your feelings.
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by Tekalook(m): 3:47am On Mar 26, 2017
I don't know what are the problems of fan with Halima's skin. Check out my latest post 60th birthday cakes ideas http://2happybirthday.com/60th-birthday-cakes/
Re: Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back by jackconnor2029(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work. https://funnyhappybirthdaymeme.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / Don Jazzy, D'banj, AY & Mr Patrick Photoshopped As Kupe Boys. Jazzy Reacts / They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.