Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Get 10,000 Twitter Followersin 3 Months (proof Of Mine) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 10,000 Twitter Followersin 3 Months (proof Of Mine) (302 Views)

Get 10 Posts On Your Blog Daily At Just 10k Per Month / How To Get Free 10,000 Twitter Followers In Less Than 1 Hour 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 10,000 Twitter Followersin 3 Months (proof Of Mine) by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Many people who will read this will probably think i am lying, if you do then please leave cos i am here to help you and not the other way round. SO lets start before you can probably check me out www.twitter.com/abrahamdgreat I started twitter a long time ago, probably before any of you even knew what twitter was. In 2011 i got blocked for over spamming, i tried my best since then to unblock it, but i couldn't anyway 5 months i tried all my best i i did it. Now note that i only tried unclocking it because i learnt web site designing and started blogging. Initially when i started i would folllow thousands of people withmy laptop just clicking (You cannot follow more than 1 Thousand People everyday) and i had gotten blocked over 50 times put together. Though this block this time isnot as bad as the first block. now if you have checked my account you will see that i was telling you the truth. I acheived 13.2K Twitter following in just 3 Months (as as a week ago it was 11K Followers). The more followers you get the more free follows you get because lets say linda ikeji's twitter's account no: last month to this month she gained over 15K Free Followers without doing anything, because the same way we will be following people we donot know, that is the same way people who don't know her willl follow her and hopefully you if u listen carefully enough. If u are ready to start gaining followers like this all you need to do is to have
A laptop
Google Chrome install the extension called auto follow...............
My hands are paining me give me 5 minutes......... Or if you can't wait for long reach out to me on www.facebook.com/abrahamdgreat

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / Microsoft Xbox, Playstation, Other Popular Twitter Accounts Hacked / The Date Is 29th Of November, 2016. Are You Ready For #empowertech 2.0?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.