Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,222 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day (704 Views)

#engineering #ICT #admin #digital Jobs In Lagos, Imo, Edo, Abuja... / Registrations Are Currently Open For Click On Kaduna Digital Jobs Now / Recruitment Open Day At ICS Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Edubridge Consultants Limited, an information resource company is set to hold Nigeria’s first ever Digital Jobs Open Day.

The Program, which is aimed at helping young graduates kick-start a rewarding career in digital marketing, is holding on November 10, 2016.
According to a survey conducted by Jobberman, 45.72% of Nigerian graduates are unemployed. This means that about five in every ten graduates can't get jobs. One reason that has been cited for this high rate of unemployment is that most graduates lack the skill set that can add value to the digital age Organisation, brand or business.

Meanwhile, many organisations are embracing digital platforms and they need people to manage their digital footprints. New careers and exciting jobs have emerged from this digital explosion. However, only a few people know how to create and manage digital identities for businesses and brands resulting into a huge digital skills gap. These few people are in-demand and earning big as digital professionals.
Edubridge Consultants therefore started this project to create direct job opportunities for unemployed graduates while also helping organisations fill their need for digital professionals.

Another inspiration for undertaking this programme are the numerous young and talented individuals we have encountered across the federation, bristling with ideas and practical knowledge about digital. As a partner in Google’s Digital Skills For Africa Training programme, we have trained 100, 000 people on digital marketing, including over 50, 000 Corp Members across 22 states. These young people need an avenue to harness their knowledge and turn them into professional assets. That is where this project comes in.

The event is the first step in the organisation’s Digital Skills Training and Internship Program, which is aimed at training participants and creating direct job opportunities for them.

Attendance of the event is free, however, prospective participants need to register via http://edubridge.info/digital-jobs-open-day to book the seat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by kenosky4(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
Good day.
Please i will like to know if its a free training.
Also i saw vacancies available. where? is it in your organisation? and do we apply after the training?
Re: Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
kenosky4:
Good day.
Please i will like to know if its a free training.
Also i saw vacancies available. where? is it in your organisation? and do we apply after the training?

The program is free, Regarding the vacancy, there are couple of organization we work with that needs individuals Digital skills to work for them, we will share further details on this at the program.

Please do not hesitate to ask any further questions you have concerning our programs

Regards
Re: Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by kenosky4(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please what is this job vacancy all about? Please i want to know more about it.
Re: Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
kenosky4:
Please what is this job vacancy all about? Please i want to know more about it.

With regard to your question, We are having a Free workshop aimed at enlightening young Unemployed Nigerian on opportunities to work in the digital career industry.

Attend this workshop if you are looking for opportunity to Put your passion for internet to work.

The workshop is free register to attend.
Re: Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by aluku5: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Where is the location for the training, please
Re: Attend Nigeria’s First Ever Digital Jobs Open Day by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
aluku5:
Where is the location for the training, please

The Training will be held at Royal Event Centre, 105 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Job In Lagos At Fecundium International Limited / I Need A Very Intelligent Economics Graduate Virtual Assistant / Whitefield Hotel Limited Latest Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.