Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Experience Shared On Small Businesses Done Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experience Shared On Small Businesses Done Successfully (426 Views)

Big Money In Small Businesses / Get Your Business Plan On Small Scale Soyabean Processing Factory And Business / Price Changes Of Foodstuffs Between 2015 & Today Shared By Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Shared On Small Businesses Done Successfully by prodam(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
As a matter of fact, currently over 100m Nigerians living below poverty line , this makes up about 46% of Nigerians. The situation has been made worse by current administration. However, there is always a life saver and that is helping ourselves with the little we possess.

According to Bill," Demographically, Africa is the world’s youngest continent, and its youth can be the source of a special dynamism". I really do believe in this and explains why I have chosen this path of devoting my time to youth empowerment.

I have discovered that many of us really want to own a very big conglomerate emanating from that fantastic idea that we have inside of us. However, at most times, fund is the main reason these dreams are killed. There are many solutions to funding problem such as getting a loan, pitching to venture capitalists, getting sponsors via competitions organized by the Government such as AsoVilla.

Most of these methods seem not enough to cater for the large volume of ideas ready to be taken to the next level. This brings us to the next question which is what is the alternative and perhaps a more practical way. The answer to this is the whole essence of this post, continue reading.

Small businesses make up over 70% of business that run the economy in Nigeria and most people who own big businesses started with other small businesses completely different from what they are currently operating. This is usually done to raise funds, create awareness, test the ground, and also to develop practical business skills.

I have done a few small businesses and still working on some too, I will give straight information about Barbing Salon and Keke Napep with pictures.

I also created a new whatsapp group for small businesses for a few real persons who need information on doing real life businesses.

Barbing.
Barbing is very lucrative, I wont say more than this for now. I have pictures on my blog.

I will only entertain your questions here. Please ask all questions about barbing and next will be Keke Napep.

Source: http://naijayouthonpoint..com.ng/2016/11/small-businesses-done-successfully.html
Re: Experience Shared On Small Businesses Done Successfully by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

500,000 Litres Of Ago In Tank Farm For Sale (n175/litre) / New Investment Scheme That Creates Wealth Faster / 20,000 Chicken Egg Capacity Incubator Need Immediate Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.