Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ten Things To Consider When Building Your Dream Home - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ten Things To Consider When Building Your Dream Home (368 Views)

Advantages Of Using Cement Boards When Building / Five Things You Need To Know When Building A New Home / Authorities To Consult When Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things To Consider When Building Your Dream Home by cyborgng: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
For an average man building your dream home is definitely a dream come true.
It’s every sane man’s desire to find a worthy place to call home especially when it’s built or bought from their own sweat and not like it’s rented. There is always this sudden adrenaline rush that comes with owning your own house; it’s a dream come true. However there is a need to come off the ‘cloud 9’ feeling and consider for a moment the practicalities involved in achieving such feat. The feeling of owning a house might be exciting, however the work to be done for it to come alive is mind-boggling.
Here are ten things to consider when building your dream home.

http://9japroperty.com.ng/ten-things-consider-building-dream-home/
Re: Ten Things To Consider When Building Your Dream Home by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please, does one have to build in a location close to your workplace? To paint a clearer picture - I work in Lagos, but the idea of building a house in Lagos doesn't appeal to me for obvious reasons - high cost of acquiring Land, high cost of labour, noise pollution, high population density etc.
2 million is a very small money to achieve anything significant with regard to building a house in Lagos, whereas, I can reach a very important milestone with that in ogun state.
I'm a dilemma right now, and I need to make a decision asap due to time value of money.
@cyborgng, what do you recommend?
Lagos or Ogun?

(1) (Reply)

To Let 2 Bedroom Flats All En Suite / Church Halls Required In Ikeja, Yaba, Akowonjo And Surulere / Self Contain Needed At Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.