Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Funny Jokes To Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Jokes To Make Your Day (993 Views)

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / My Collection of Funny Pictures Quote And Jokes To Crack Your Ribs (photos) / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Jokes To Make Your Day by Millz404(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
1. A scientist wanted to develop a bra that
stops women breast from bouncing while
running and also another bra that doesn't
show nipples when wet..Guys don't
panic.......we Killed the Idiot.How dare him

3 Likes

Re: Funny Jokes To Make Your Day by Millz404(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
2. I was offered sex with a 18 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.

1 Like

Re: Funny Jokes To Make Your Day by Millz404(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
3. A guy posted his bald picture on facebook, after 30 minutes he found his pic on timeline of another person and the caption was, ''This guy has cancer, type amen to save his life'' grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Jokes To Make Your Day by Millz404(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Funny Jokes To Make Your Day by freesinzu(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hilarious ! grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Job Seekers You Will Meet At Job Interviews / Job Interview. MP OFFICER:- What Is Your Name? / Which Player Reply Got You To Laugh Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.