Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

13 Questions People Ask When Opportunity Of Acquiring a Land Comes Up - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 13 Questions People Ask When Opportunity Of Acquiring a Land Comes Up (669 Views)

11 Questions To Ask When Renting A Property / Xmas Promo Take Advantage Land Comes With C Of O In Bogije Lekki / For Sale Affordable Land Comes With Good Title Gazette In Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Questions People Ask When Opportunity Of Acquiring a Land Comes Up by akstrending(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
CITY CREST ESTATE 2, UYO is an amazing masterpiece, a minute drive away from the prestigious Le Meridian, Ibom Hotel and Golf Course, Uyo and also located at Mbiokporo 1 in Uyo Metropolic , 7 Minutes from the Akwa Ibo International Stadium and 4 Minutes from the Aka-Etinan Road, with direct access road to the Aka-Obotidem road.

This Estate is specially designed to give artisans an LOW income earners the opportunity to own a piece of Akwa Ibom, and that at an affordable price with a flexible payment plan highly secured, it has an unrivalled and unparalled residential reserved specially designed to meet your desire for tranquility and sophistication away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!
Free Inspection Monday to Saturday by 10am-2pm

*Flexible Payment Plan

*Free From Legal, communal and environmental encumbrance.

*Taking Position in the New Economic Centre of Uyo

*Good residential layout plan

*Build to your taste within specification

1) How am I sure my investment is safe if I buy into this estate?
We ensure all our estates are free from legal, communal and environmental encumbrances.
We work 100% in compliance with the regulatory agencies of government to give you rest of mind over your investment.

2) How am I sure the location of the estate will develop fast?
We have equally invested in this estate that is why we buy land in areas that are promising and strategically located. The beauty of real estate is to buy cheap just before the area opens up to development and rapid value appreciation.

3) When will the land be allotted to me?
The land will be allotted to you once you fully payment is completed.

4) Are there any other fees associated with the land?
Yes, you will pay 15% for the Legal and layout survey of the land. This payment will made after completion of purchase price and can be made in installments.

5) What if am unable to complete the payment within the stipulated time?
Any money paid so far will be refunded back to you after deducting administrative charges.

6) How do I pay?
All payments should be made to the stipulated bank, you can obtain the account details from the office or through any of our agents.
The company can make special arrangements with you for the money to be collated by our staff to avoid the inconveniences of the bank. Cash and POS payment can be made at the office. Receipt will be issued for very payment made.

7) What is the size of the land?
A plot of land is 500sqm.

cool What can I build on this size of land?
This land can accommodate a three bedroom fully detached bungalow with sufficient parking space.

9) What title do I get?
A deed of Assignment and a letter of allotment will be issued upon completion of payment. The entire estate will carry a global title document.

10) Can I resell the land?
Buyers are free to resell the land whenever the feel like after they have completed their payment.

11) I already own a landed property; can I buy the land in the name of my child?
Yes, we encourage parents to buy land in the name of their children as a form of inheritance to the children.

12) Can I start building once I make the first installment?
No, building on the land can only commence at the completion of the purchase price and survey fees.

13) What if I change my mind, can I get my money back?
Yes, money will be refunded to you after deduction of administrative charges. Refund is however not immediate or automatic as we are not a bank but we are committed to ensuring that you get your money back within the shortest possible time.

(1) (Reply)

2000sqm Of Land In Katampe Ext Abuja For 75m. / Room Mate Needed In Akoka Area Of Lagos State / Commercial space for sale in ABA,JOS,ABUJA,KADUNA,APAPA ,MAIDUGURI, MINNA, ONDO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.