Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics (2063 Views)

Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) / "Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by jonhemma11: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Apostle Suleman is currently in London for a crusade.According to the information shared by We Love Apostle Suleman,he just made a cripple man walk.Below is the information shared by them.....

'Raw Power London.

Miracle number 1 now recorded..

Jehovah the Doctor heals a man of inability to work without an aide.

He started to walk INSTANTLY'.

give JESUS a big hand clap!

Miracles are real..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/apostle-suleman-heals-crippled-man-in.html

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by jonhemma11: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2016

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
not possible

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by yeyeboi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by oglalasioux(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
I call it fake.

Let him go on the streets of Nigerian cities and make lame beggars walk (there are thousands of them).

I'll personally worship him if he can accomplish that.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by dukechilezie(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
God is a miraculous God. He works with faith, a miracle can only happen to you if you have the faith. Even if Apostle Johnson gathers all the crippled in the street they cannot receive miracle without you cultivating faith in the power of God. I pray God to give the doubters testimonies to make them believe in him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by rusher14: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
He had the inability to work without an aide.

Realise the use of English is deliberate as the writer spelt walk perfectly in second statement.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
nairalanddss:
not possible

Definitely, you don't believe there is God! wink
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by NOC1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
ohmmmm, all this arangeeee acrobatic display de vex me. i urge him to heal those real deformed who has been patronising his church for some years now.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Jesusloveyou: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
nairalanddss:
not possible
afterall you be alive is not possible, everything is miracle

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by tukdi: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lord Jesus, may your name be highly exhaulted!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Elnino4ladies: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Scam

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Jesusloveyou: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
NOC1:
ohmmmm, all this arangeeee acrobatic display de vex me. i urge him to heal those real deformed who has been patronising his church for some years now.
why not you also arangeeee your own

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Jesusloveyou: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Scam
the same way God also scam you by giving you life

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Elnino4ladies: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

Who is God?....God doesn't exit
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Deicide: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
[size=17pt] Them Don Stage this One again, Our men of God i Hail o. grin [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Deicide: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
tukdi:
Lord Jesus, may your name be highly exhaulted!
[size=17pt] Jesus Ke it's The Flying Spaghetti monster that did it.... May his name be Highly exulted RAmen [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by theoneJabulani(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
lol, why not go to igbobi

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Nelson21(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
oglalasioux:
I call it fake.

Let him go on the streets of Nigerian cities and make lame beggars walk (there are thousands of them).

I'll personally worship him if he can accomplish that.

GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by tukdi: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Deicide:

[size=17pt] Jesus Ke it's The Flying Spaghetti monster that did it.... May his name be Highly exulted RAmen [/size]

Swerve

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Zzyco: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Let's assume the miracle was staged, and the actor paided. How long would this pastors pay money for miracles not only in nigeria but all over the world. Eg tbj, chris and etce. This niggas should be broke by now.
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by uboma(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
dukechilezie:
God is a miraculous God. He works with faith, a miracle can only happen to you if you have the faith. Even if Apostle Johnson gathers all the crippled in the street they cannot receive miracle without you cultivating faith in the power of God. I pray God to give the doubters testimonies to make them believe in him.

stop being a gullible fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by GodIsFoolish: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

God gave him no life and can't take his life
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by GodIsFoolish: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
uboma:

stop being a gullible fellow.

what part of Uboma are you from?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by jonhemma11: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by OgundeleT(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
scam arrangee

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by uboma(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

what part of Uboma are you from?

I am not from Uboma.
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by BossLadyF(f): 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who did this? JESUS, Oh my God, Wow
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by raphieMontella: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
na so
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by Weah96: 1:49am On Nov 02, 2016
rusher14:
He had the inability to work without an aide.

Realise the use of English is deliberate as the writer spelt walk perfectly in second statement.

The exact thought had occurred to me.
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by BodyKiss(m): 3:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Zzyco:
Let's assume the miracle was staged, and the actor paided. How long would this pastors pay money for miracles not only in nigeria but all over the world. Eg tbj, chris and etce. This niggas should be broke by now.

Crappy logic. What they are paying these guys is nothing compare to what they are making from their gullible followers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Heals A Crippled Man Who Came In With Wheel Chair In London(pics by promise10: 4:33am On Nov 02, 2016
nairalanddss:
not possible
That's the atheistic default response.

You know that no amount of evidence will convince you.

Even if it happens before your eyes, you will still say you were hallucinating or drugged.

So just park well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former CAC President, EHL Olusheye Dies @82. / **how Devil Uses Newborn Babies Placentas For Evil And Wickedness ## / The Hidden Hands That Rule The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.