Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! (578 Views)

My Sincere Advise To My Nigerian Sisters This Xmas / Please Help This Baby Spend This Xmas At Home / This Xmas Is My Worst Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! by Meatmealfarms: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Happy new month Everyone,

Trust we are all doing fine.

Have you started making your list for the fast coming Xmas season.......?? cool

Do you intend to buy and celebrate with chicken meat.....? grin **** Don't wait for the price to go way up***** book now @ N2500 per one and get your chicken delivered to you few days before Xmas at your preferred location.

Our chickens are a minimum of 3kg in weight at 12 weeks old. Check out their pictures below at 5 weeks

We deliver live and processed chickens within Lagos (The choice is yours).

You really don't need money to book yours down. Call us today at 0708074055 and 08060242063 and we will take it from there.

Re: Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! by rheether(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Uncle, easy with the lie nah. that chicken can't be 5weeks old.
Re: Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! by Meatmealfarms: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2016
rheether:
Uncle, easy with the lie nah. that chicken can't be 5weeks old.

Would you like to see pictures per week for the birds and maybe get an invitation to the farm to confirm this

Don't just talk when you're not sure. You are obviously not a farmer.
Re: Chickens (direct From The Farm) For Sale This Xmas Season... Book Yours Now!!! by Meatmealfarms: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
As at today... 04 November 2016

We have only 600 chickens left to sell. Kindly make your bookings now before the price goes to N3000 or even more this upcoming season.

A kilo is already selling for N1000 in the open market. We deliver birds of 3kg and above in size. Do the maths, you'll understand why you need to book yours now at a lower price. (And remember, you don't need money to do that)

Tell a friend to tell another friend that Meatmeal Farms is delivering live and processed chickens to Lagos state residents.

Call us :07080754055 or 08060242063

(1) (Reply)

Wahala In The Family / Advise Me On My Friend's Birthday / WITH THIS YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER PROCRASTINATE AGAIN(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.