Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

How To Locate And Remove Virus Using Command Prompt - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Locate And Remove Virus Using Command Prompt (1097 Views)

How To Remove Virus Infection By Command Prompt In Windows 10 / Turn Your Windows XP PC Into An Hotspot Using Command Prompt / Pls Does Anyone Know How To Activate A Windows 8 Using Command Prompt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate And Remove Virus Using Command Prompt by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
STEPS

1. Click on Start and type cmd . Now right click on the cmd icon and select run as administrator.

2.Let us suppose your USB has a virus and your USB drive is E. Type “E:” without quotation on Command line.

3.Now the C: will change to E: Now you need to type “dir E:” in CMD and hit enter. It will show you the directory of E drive.

4. Type the following command to show all the hidden and system files on your USB drive. Type “dir E: attrib -s -h /s /d *.* ” without quotations and press enter. Typing this command will explore your selected drive and will load all the files including hidden and system files on your drive.

continue reading steps.......
http://aledtech..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-locate-and-remove-virus-using.html

1 Like

Re: How To Locate And Remove Virus Using Command Prompt by steve6: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmm...
Re: How To Locate And Remove Virus Using Command Prompt by psucc(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
I hope this is not a 'sosoliso bug' where go crash hard disk final without black box.

(1) (Reply)

16gb Memory Cards For Sale / Buy UK Use Laptops At Cheaper Rate, Mouse, Flash Drives(aftatech IT CENTRE) / How Can I Retrieve My Folders And File On My PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.