Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Is The Strangest Experience You Ever Had In An Elevator? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Strangest Experience You Ever Had In An Elevator? (419 Views)

The Strangest Places On Earth You Won’t Believe Exist (top 10). / World's Strangest And Oddest Airports (Photos). / These Are The Weirdest And Strangest Looking Aircraft Ever Designed (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Strangest Experience You Ever Had In An Elevator? by AjalaJ(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
When I was 19 years old I was in an elevator in a high rise building at night on my way to the 50th floor.

At the 5th floor the elevator stopped and a man got in and pressed the ground floor button. The doors shut and he suddenly grabbed my purse! I stood there, looking at him as he franticly started pressing the first floor button. I told him the car would go all the way up first, he kept pressing the button.

We slowly went up. Old elevator in an old building. No cameras (that I know of). About halfway up I asked if he could take the cash out and leave me the purse so I would not lose my pictures and identification. He said sure, took the cash, handed me the purse. I mumbled thanks.

Then when we got to the top, he said “please stay in the elevator until I get off”. I stood there, we went all the way down to the first floor, he got out and then I went back up to the top floor. He got about $60.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-strangest-experience-you-ever-had-in-an-elevator

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Is The Strangest Experience You Ever Had In An Elevator? by somez(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
I got into an elevator and meet a guy who obviously had poluted cos everywhere was skunky that i could hardly breath well. Within seconds, he droped on the next floor, and then a lady came in. Danm, she looked confused as she quickly covered her nose. Didn't knw how to tell her it wasn't me. *bank of industry elevator*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

140 Nigerians Voluntarily Return From Libya / Amcon Takes Over Oas Helicopters / The Best Country To Study Hospitality Management At A Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.